• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

I rewatched FLCL recently, my favourite anime that I've seen.

Quite strange rewatching them all now when I'm nearly 20. I first saw it when I was 15, a young adolescent, a bit older than Naota is. I kept noticing bits I missed back then, especially most of the sexual innuendos.

If that sounds dumb its probably because I'm not a big anime fan, truth be told.
If there are anymore overtop shows with guitars as weapons, subliminal messages on growing up and a bad ass soundtrack by the best Japanese rock group I know, let me know yeah? :)

DP190~ I find it weird that the boat had no first aid nor a doctor, but had berries. I mean... wtf.

Back
Top Bottom