• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Movie Part 3: Rebellion.

I'm numb...completely numb. I felt the movie was unnecessary as the TV series was perfect as it is, but now I'm fascinated to find out where the series will go from here.
I adore the character development Sayaka received in this movie - she always was my favourite character and still is. I also applaud the development Homura received, even if I now hate her just as much as I hate Hitomi. After all Madoka did for her and the other Magical Girls...damn it Homura.

I just finished the gag dub version of Ghost Stories. Other than the comedy (which was good), it made me curious as to what the original was actually like. I've heard people say it's bad, but my hypothesis at the moment is that the original was simply mediocre, and suffered only from being about 4 or 5 episodes too short. Episodic story-lines are typical of children's anime in Japan, and it's not like it was meant for adults, so I don't get what people could possibly complain about. It seemed to have some pretty mature themes and episodes as well from what I could glean from the dub. All I can think is that the ending was lacking.

Super Seisyun Brothers episode 11
One more episode until the end of the season! I hope there's a second one.

Back
Top Bottom