• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Finished Kimi ni Todoke season 2 a few days ago. Definitely one of my favorite animes. :)

Just saw the last episode of Oreigairu/SNAFU season 2.

They left it on a cliffhanger ffs.:banghead: :conangry: :mad: Although I can't blame them since they apparently showed all material from the recently released LN as well and there are still a couple of LN to come. Hopefully there will be a movie or an OVA to wrap it up.

Kuroko no Basket Season 3 episode 25 OMG THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL HANDSHAKE EVER

Ignoring those short music videos Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? episode 11-13

The Mysterious Cities of Gold Episode 1-2

Been watching Gintama lately and so far, every episode has its laughs and there are also some drama, and imo, the writing is pretty good, with a bit of seriousness with many chances of humor, the author takes many of these chances and they are very good! On episode 48 as I'm posting this, and enjoying this anime so far!

Medaka Box episode 1 - 6. Using Medaka Kurokami in J-Stars got me interested on her anime. it's pretty funny.

Back
Top Bottom