• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Watch a lot of new stuff today.

Ancient Magus Bride Season 2 Episode 1

Kawaisugi Crisis! Episode 1

Kizuna no Allele Episode 1

Birdie Wing Golf Girls Story Season 2 Episode 1

Some old stuff and trying out a lot new things this season.

"Ranking of Kings".

As I mentioned in my first impressions, I don't think this show was promoted very well - at least not in the West anyways. It struck me as some dopey Ghibli-wannabe from the getgo. But once you get into it, you realise its a really good anime full of heart, awesome fight scenes and political intrigue. Definitely can't wait for a season 2.

I'm rewatching Ouran High School Host Club. Just as funny as the last time I watched it. A shame it never got a new season to complete the manga material. =( (Plus, I'd give anything for some more of that lovely BGM from Yoshihisa Hirano, OMG... It's out of this world!)

I watched the new Uma Musume 4 episode special. It was… pretty good! The animation never sunk in quality the entire time, which I guess is fitting since they only put out 4 episodes and wrapped it up. The pacing was also surprisingly really nice, it was perfectly kept short and sweet. The expressions were also insanely good, I appreciated that they didn’t just show the girls being cutesy, each one was desperate to achieve their goal and it really showed on those more intense shots.

The full thing is english subbed on youtube so, I recommend giving it a go.

I'm rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal and i think i'm kind of enjoying it. I remember not liking it back when i watched it in 2014 while going through my Yu-Gi-Oh binge, but this time around i'm actually enjoying it for the most part. Maybe something changed in those nine years or by the time i got to Zexal back in 2014 i was getting burned out from the whole franchise, but i can say that i no longer dislike this series.

We'll see how it goes foward, i'm at episode 28.

I'm rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal and i think i'm kind of enjoying it. I remember not liking it back when i watched it in 2014 while going through my Yu-Gi-Oh binge, but this time around i'm actually enjoying it for the most part. Maybe something changed in those nine years or by the time i got to Zexal back in 2014 i was getting burned out from the whole franchise, but i can say that i no longer dislike this series.

We'll see how it goes foward, i'm at episode 28.
Zexal gets better the further you go into it, the first 20 episodes are the most boring part.

Just a piece of advice from the guy who based his username on it for about 9 years now.

Back
Top Bottom