• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

What was the last Manga you put your hands on?

Juliko

The #1 Deerling Fan!
Reaction score
Girls' Last Tour volume 1 (Whoa, it's actually good! I'm so glad one of my favorite anime bloggers highlighted the anime version! Now I'm watching both the anime and reading the manga!)
Magic Knight Rayearth omnibus 1 (Just came in the mail today)

Dolce

Patron Saint of Nightmares
Reaction score
The All New Tenchi-Muyo! 9 came in the mail today. So I started binge reading 1-10. Currently I'm on 1.

Time Breaker

Retired
Reaction score
Decided to re-read some random segments in Dragon Ball Super volume 1 last night.

techitisJ

Pokemon Researcher
Reaction score
Not sure, I haven't had the time to read manga recently, so it was probably one of them I had to pick up to put away, since I work in a bookstore. The last one I picked up to read though was Drug and Drop Volume 1.

Kharixi

Maybe sort of alive
Reaction score
Pokémon Adventures Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire volume 3.

Dis

バハムートの使徒
Reaction score
Battle Angel Alita; was reading RuroKen but had to put it down for now in light of recent events concerning the author

TheLazyEgg

Reaction score
Sweetness and Lightning vol. 6 and I desperately need to order the next few volumes

Revenge of the Boyega

Dancing With Myself
Reaction score
I read things online, but One Piece. It's been ages so I can't recall the volume, but its my favourite manga and I can safely say the best of all that I've read. Me and Usopp... god, the psychological make-up is identical.

FinalArcadia

♡ cyber end ♡
Reaction score
Final Fantasy Type-0 Side Story: The Ice Reaper, volume 1.

Sometimes I flip through it again on a whim just to look at pictures of Kurasame. And then end up rereading it for more of that Kurasame goodness.