• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What will replace the Sky Drop TM?

Fixing the glitch would be the first course of action, but if that fails, I would like to see Dark Pulse, just because I don't want to go through so much trouble to get it on my Hydreigon.

I imagine that rather than replacing the TM, they'll just fix the glitch (as some Pokémon learn it via level-up etc). Then, all official tournaments that occur after the release of the game with the fix will only use that game (Like how HeartGold and SoulSilver were the only games allowed in the 2010 VGC events due to them having an auto-level feature that DPt didn't have).

However, if for some reason they have to replace the TM; I'd prefer another move for flying types, like the previously mentioned Roost.

As mentioned before, Roost would be a decent option. However I would like to see them add a move like spikes, or razor leaf, or even razor wind. Just something that they haven't done before.

58, 58, 58, 58,

*dancing*

With that said and done, I say just fix the game. If Game Freak can code 3-D graphics, 649 pokemon with moves, egg moves, abilities, natures, IVs, EVS, and many different sprites, Hisashi Sogabe and Masao Taya can uncode a glitch made by 4 pokemon using Fly, than Fly, than Sky Drop, than Gravity.

Or they can change it to Roost. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for that. I mean seriously, "The user lands and rests its body. It restores the user's HP by up to half of its max HP." Is that hot, or what?

Adeu.

If they can fix the glitch, it might stay.

If the TM won't stay, I hope that it's replaced with a useful TM in previous generations that got removed, or a new move altogether.

Replace Sky Drop with Stealth Rock -bricked-

Roost seems to be a good replacement for Sky Drop. D: I agree with that idea.

To kill all of our hopes, Game Freak will replace that TM with... Stealth Rock.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom