• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What would you change about your favorite Pokémon?

i think lurantis should get a better shiny. the green is kind of cute i guess but it could be a lot better. imagine purple lurantis, or even yellow lurantis. i think those would be cute. also, lurantis should be faster (they are so immensely slow). they should also have a mega form. i don't know what the mega form would be but they should still have one

I think furret is perfect and nothing can be changed (besides more walking) but minior could use something for it’s shell in it’s shiny form.

Mightnight Lycanroc: Give the boy Accelerock. Like, I know Midnight is leaning into the Counter aspect more than Midday's speed, but like, isn't a priority move the perfect complement to such a gameplan? Like, they already gave it Sucker Punch, they're not scared of Midnight getting priority or anything. Why not let it have one with STAB? Hell, Accelerock would be weaker than Sucker Punch even with the STAB. It just feels weird to give a signature move to two thirds of a species but not the third form.
Zeraora: Make it a regular Pokemon. Enough of this Mythical bullshit.
Lucario: Ah, my child. My precious, flawed child. Why are your legs like that? Why must the shorts be such a weird, solid block of mass? Why do you have a big weird goblin nose instead of a snout like any other kind of dog Pokemon? What even are those things on the back of your head? My precious child you have so many problems but I love you anyway. (Also as a gameplay thing could you get, like, a few extra points of speed? 90 is, like, fine, but you've been power-crept since you were introduced and a li'l buff could be nice. Maybe a little bit of power buff, too. I dunno, I'm biased.)

Even after 7 years, i still don't get it why the f* Gengar lost its Levitate ability, and also don't have any 2nd or hidden ability, i think infiltrator and prankster would fit it so well. My perfect scenario would be Infiltrator and Prankster as its normal abilities and Levitate as its hidden ability.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom