• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's something you were recently learning about or studying?

noctiluca

shining in the night
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. They/Them
We learn things all time, even when we're not in school. With access to new literacies like the Internet, learning is just a click away. We learn not just academic topics but also about hobbies and interests, about the history of things, and about people. What's something you were learning about recently whether from a book, from a website, from a video, from a stranger or friend talking, or from school?

I was reviewing finding the perimeter and area of shapes as well about learning how to find angle measures because I review mathematics in my free time, so I can better help my students.

Last edited:
How to name covalent compounds, specifically acids. My god this is leagues better than naming ionic compounds, which apparently is supposed to be easy yet nevertheless I am hesitant to look at my test scores.

Back
Top Bottom