• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your fav anime intro song?

Hamtaro Intro. I used to have a computer with most of the episodes. I was very into Hamtaro back in 04-05.

Nice :D

This is a tough choice for me personally, but my definitive top four (in no particular order) would be:

A few honorable mentions (again in no particular order):
Haikyu!! OP 1
Tokyo Ghoul OP 1
Loveless OP (unfortunately the opening itself seems to have been removed, so here's the full version)
Vampire Knight Guilty OP
Black Butler Book of Circus OP
Tokyo Revengers Christmas Showdown OP
Free! OP
Kuroko's Basketball Season 3 OP 1
Mo Dao Zu Shi OP
Dr. Stone OP 1

This is a tough choice for me personally, but my definitive top four (in no particular order) would be:

A few honorable mentions (again in no particular order):
Haikyu!! OP 1
Tokyo Ghoul OP 1
Loveless OP (unfortunately the opening itself seems to have been removed, so here's the full version)
Vampire Knight Guilty OP
Black Butler Book of Circus OP
Tokyo Revengers Christmas Showdown OP
Free! OP
Kuroko's Basketball Season 3 OP 1
Mo Dao Zu Shi OP
Dr. Stone OP 1

Wow those sound pretty cool!

There are way too many, where do I start from...

Pokemon sub - The very first one, GANGAN/Spurt (Battle Frontier), Saiko Everyday (DP), Yajirushi ni natte (Episode N), Mega Volt/Iku Z (XY), Mirai Connection (Sun/Moon Ultra)

Pokemon dub - The very first one, Master Quest (Johto), Unbeatable/Battle Frontier (AG), We Will Be Heroes/Galactic Battles (DP)

Yugioh sub - Overlap, GX 1/3/4 (get on the deck ocean liner, teardrops, precious time glory days), 5Ds 2/4/5 (LAST TRAIN, BELIEVE IN NEXUS!, Going my way), Zexal 2/4/5/6 (BRAVING, unbreakable heart, dualism of mirrors, wonder wings), ARC-V 2 (Burn!), VRAINS 3 (Calling)

Yugioh dub - Can You Feel The Power (ARC-V)

Bleach - 12, 13 (Change, Ranbu no Melody)

Overlord - 1 Clattanoia

Naruto Shippuden - 16 Silhouette

To aru kagaku no railgun - all first 3 fripside ones (only my railgun, judgelight, sisters' noise)

Shokugeki no Soma - 2 (the Niji yo <something> one)

Amnesia - Zoetrope

SAO - Crossing Field/Ignite

Fairy Tail - Believe in Myself, Stand Back

No Game No Life OP 1

Btoom! - No pain no game

Shrugs*

-Yu Yu Hakusho Opening 1

-Naruto Shippuden Openings 1-18

-Cowboy Bebop Opening

-JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1-4 Openings

-Yu-Gi-Oh! DM-5D's Openings (English/Japanese)

-Ghost in the Shell SAC Openings 1 & 2

-Samurai Champloo Opening

I have a looooot LOL... sometimes it feels like my favorite part of anime tends to be the openings and endings!?

Currently it's probably... the Powerpuff Girls Z intro because it's such a classic magical-girl style anime and those are my absolute favorite..

But I also really, really, really love the Chobits opening — like I fell in love with the series as a whole from the moment I saw the opening on YouTube.. thanks to a very amazing subway masterヾ(。>﹏<。)ノ゙

And god, it's so so cliche, but my first 'real' anime was Sword Art Online, and now it's nowhere near my favorite anime at all — but the nostalgia I have vested in crossing field is very big LOL. LiSA is such a great singer!

Also, all of the Cardcaptor Sakura openings LOL...

I actually had the privelidge to translate the opening to the current arc of the Pokémon anime, go check it out on Bulbapedia right now!! I still need to put the translation on my YouTube channel u_u

The current arc is (apparently, I sadly have not watched much of it which I need to fix!!!) is much more shoujo than previous ones, and while I've consistently loved Ash's journeys from the time I was a kid beyond, I do think that it's a welcome change — this song is VERY cute... Dokimeki Diary by asmi!

And an honorable mention to the last opening of Pokémon XYZ, 'Remember times' by Choi Gangho. Hooooly shit, this encompasses the huge shonen-style vibes that XYZ as a whole had so much — like just as much as Rica Matsumoto's XY&Z did... god it's so over-the-top in the best way?? It's very over-the-top LOL.

I will always love openings for Evangelion and Utena. the only ones i never skip. Utena's whole ost is phenomenal

I will always love openings for Evangelion and Utena. the only ones i never skip. Utena's whole ost is phenomenal
The utena opening is indeed one of the best openings of all time

Some of my favorite openings are:

Back
Top Bottom