• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What's your favorite vacation place...

Rubber Combusken

runs in the 90's
Reaction score
...that isn't the beach?

Everyone I ask is always, "The beach! The beach! The beach!"

...I'm tired of hearing about the beach. No offense to any people who do like the beach, of course.

So, if the beach happened to be closed, where would you want to go instead?

Personally, I'd like to go to an amusement park, or even the mountains.

The mountains. I could look out over the land and see the work of God.

Somewhere like the alps in summer, meadows and forests, go camping, have a fun time, but thats me, mr nature/outdoors, love the wilderness not taken over by man.

Colorado Springs, Colorado. aka, the place i grew up for 10 years.

anywhere that gets me out of CA for a couple of days

yes even CA gets boring

That could be hardly because there's never hardly anything to do in California. Try maybe Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, or Florida. One of them is more funner than the other. Florida would be my best suggestion. You could vacation in Disney World there. I've even been there before.

Deadpools right, anything to get out of Cali. I love it here, its great. I just want to go somewhere different. And when I say different, I mean the Midwest.

Disney world is worth it. and Yea, I want to get out of Califormia, or at least the Bay Area. too cold, but for now it's a bit sunny.

Disney world is worth it. and Yea, I want to get out of Califormia, or at least the Bay Area. too cold, but for now it's a bit sunny.

Disney World=My anti-drug. I've been there 13 times and still love it! :)

Last edited:
i would say pasadena florida its always sunny and its not to crowded the way i like it

Disney World or either the Busch Gardens Europe in Willamsburg, Virginia or the one in Florida. :) [Though I have been to Busch Gardens Europe twice. :< It was pretty fun. :)] I already live by the beach, so yeah. Can't really take a vacation there. xD

I'd like to go see Greece again, or maybe Italy. I also thinking staying in a lodge at a ski resort would be fun, or going somewhere exotic, like Jamaica, Carribean ect.

I would walk over to Cedar Point. :)

Of course, I've always wanted to go to Argentina or Roatan.

Have fun there now

I would say florida but i hate the beach DX

I googled it for you ; ) its filmed at skiathos Greece suprisingly. It would be fun to go to cedar point in this weather o_O

Back
Top Bottom