• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Which region do you want to live in?

• Total voters
Sinnoh! It's my favourite region. Also maybe in Floroma town or any of the cities. I'd say Pastoria too, but I think the marshes would get annoying.

I'd live in Jubilife. I've always liked that city. I like it because its like a gate to the entire region, with routes going northwards, westwards, eastwards and southwards. Also, it's one of the largest cities in the Pokémon world.

Well, my OC in a fanfic I'm writing has to move all the way from Sinnoh to Hoenn. Her hometown is Canalave, and I think that's the place I'd like best to live in Sinnoh. :) I like its library as well as its being one of the only cities in Sinnoh that's surrounded by the sea.
As for Hoenn, I love it all (except Fallarbor...nice place, but I don't like farms)! My OC lives in Lilycove, but I'd also enjoy Slateport or Sootopolis. And Pacifidlog to vacation, but not to live.
It also seems like it'd be pretty cool to live in another dimension. B)

In Hoenn, I'd live in Lilycove City. Big and with lots to do, and close to the Hoenn Safari Zone.
In Sinnoh, I'd live in Canalave. Library, access to the professors lab, and access to Iron Island.
In Unova, I'd live in Aspertia City. Big, but not too big, a short walk to a lot of areas, and a Gym.

Since it's one of my favorite regions, I'd say Hoenn and the town I'd live/start off in is Fortree City. I just love the environment and idea of living in the trees. I always used to climb trees as a kid so it works out pretty well for me.

That's a real toughie! I'd probably say Sunnyshore City in the Sinnoh region, because it's so bright and active, plus it's next to the ocean. However, I'd also like to live in Pallet Town, just for nostalgia reasons, or somewhere like Snowpoint City, because I love the snow and adore the idea of being cloaked in it 24/7. Then again, taking my love for creepypasta into consideration, Lavender Town would be perfect.

I'm not really sure. Maybe Sunyshore or Snowpoint city because I really like the snow and the beach. Maybe I'd live in Celadon or Olivine city, they seem like nice places too.

I would live in Hoenn, because it's my favorite region.

And as for the town it would be a tough decision between Pacifidlog or Lavaridge. I love Pacifidlog because it's quiet and tropical and the perfect paradise for me, but then again I love volcanoes and I love Lavaridge and it's hot springs. Plus Flannery is just awesome.

To be honest i would want to live in Unova but as for town maybe Vestress city just kidding Humilia city

I originally voted for Sinnoh and while living in that region would be nice, especially in Sunnyshore City, I think I'd prefer to live in Johto. I've always liked the country design of the region, even though I've never lived in a country environment before, but it always stuck me as pleasant and relaxing. I think I'd live in Ecruteak City. The legends on the Johto Legendary Pokemon have been some of my favorites out of all of the generations and living in the area where those legends originated would be nice. Plus, I really liked the design of this city the most in HG/SS, especially the beautiful leaves on the path to the tower.

Mossdeep City because it's very green, it's on an island, has mild weather (just as I like it), it has a space center, and it has a Psychic gym (my favorite type).

I'd live in another dimension and inflict quantum damage on those that displease me.

I'd want to live in Unova, namely Castelia City. First off, I love big cities. Just something about them. They have world famous ice cream? Yes please. And because they have Eevee there. Yeah they're cliché. But I really, REALLY like Leafeon. And guess what forest just happens to be near?

Anywhere in Unova. I mainly say this for two reasons: It is based off of the USA, where I live, and also it has four seasons. Those may sound like silly reasons, I suppose, and maybe we could hypothetically claim that all regions would have four seasons if I lived in them, but the thing is that I really enjoy having four seasons IRL. It helps break up the monotony in life, you know?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom