• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which hand do you write with?

Which hand do you right with?

• Total voters
Left handed here, I always try to use my right Hand, and although the writing doesnt look brilliant I feel I can write ok with my right.

Right handed, unless you want the chicken scratch I can make with my left hand.

Right handed. If given no time restraints I can make legible phrases with my left hand but not much more then that.

Heh, I'm ambidextrous. It's useful too, especially when my right wrist started acting up :3

I'm left-handed but my grandparents insisted on teaching me to write with the right one (they really didn't like my parents' views of just letting me write with the left which I felt comfortable with). So I've learned to write just fine with the right hand by now even though I think the left is better in most other cases.

I'm ambidextrous but it's easier to write with my right hand cause spiral notebooks have that giant SPIRAL in the way if you're left-handed, so my right-handed handwriting is faster and (arguably) more legible, but you can read both just fine. They don't look that much different but I'm still faster right-handed just from all the practise. I'm totally capable of keeping up with lecture taking notes left-handed though.

I am right-handed. Although my writing with left hand is still somewhat understandable.

Right, but I use my left hand for many things, and I have family that are lefties

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom