• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Dragon Pokemon?

Which team of Dragon Pokemons do you like?

• Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence

Votes: 30 15.5%
  • Trapinch((I know it is not a Dragon Pokemon), Vibrava and Flygon

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite

Votes: 70 36.3%
  • Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Swablu and Altaria

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • Latias, Latios and Rayquaza

Votes: 43 22.3%

• Total voters
Porygon Z should have been a dragon, then it would have come full circles.

But my favorite Dragon is Dragonite, he's just so cute! Sala's kind of bad, Garchomp is overrated, and the others just don't appeal to me.

Myth my Legendary Blue Eyes White Dragonite but of course thats only do becose nether Charizard nor Lapras are on the list... XD

~Charles Legend

Salamence.

Make it 40 times bigger, and it would be a raid boss in WoW, hitting Burning Adrenaline and Flame Breath at every opportunity.

I am a huge Dragon Pokemon fan. I love them all. But, deep down, Kingdra will always have a place in my heart.

Go Kingdra, the only Dragon type that Ice doesn't do 2x damage to!
I hope you already know this, but the two dragon legendaries of Sinnoh, Dialga, and Palkia, are both rather strong to Ice-Type attacks. Their primary types, Steel, and Water, respectfully, negate their weakness to Ice. And I'd like to know if Dialga is weak to Dragon-type attacks.

I hope you already know this, but the two dragon legendaries of Sinnoh, Dialga, and Palkia, are both rather strong to Ice-Type attacks. Their primary types, Steel, and Water, respectfully, negate their weakness to Ice. And I'd like to know if Dialga is weak to Dragon-type attacks.

Diagla's only weaknesses are Fighting and Ground

My favs are the Lati's and Rayquaza

Dragonite is my absolute favourite Dragon Pokemon ever so thats why i voted for that group.

I like Latias (I don't care if it's a legendary, it's just irresistibly cute!) and the Dratini evolutions.

I love Latios and Dragonair!! ^.^ soooo pretty, and cute.

I couldn't decide between Flygon, Dragonair and Salamence, but... *looks at avatar* I think you know what I picked

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom