• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Dragon Pokemon?

Which team of Dragon Pokemons do you like?

• Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence

Votes: 30 15.5%
  • Trapinch((I know it is not a Dragon Pokemon), Vibrava and Flygon

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • Dratini, Dragonair and Dragonite

Votes: 70 36.3%
  • Horsea, Seadra and Kingdra

Votes: 15 7.8%
  • Swablu and Altaria

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • Latias, Latios and Rayquaza

Votes: 43 22.3%

• Total voters
Swablu and Altaria, of course. Not the most powerful, not the most popular, not the coolest, but the most beautiful of them all, and no-one can deny that. Those who do are simply blind and probably don't know any better than to compare roses to common dandelions. :p

Altaria is bluetiful, but it also gets one of my favourite abilities - Natural Cure. The fact that it's defensive also pleases me; I like defense better than offence. I wish it had an evolution, though. A feathery dragon would rock, and it would also improve Altaria's stats. ^^

Is Lizaardon/Charizard a dragon or just a winged lizard?

Is Gyarados a dragon? It has scales, but it's maybe a sea monster. Can it fly, it is Flying Type in the game.

I did not know Latios and Latias were dragons, but maybe they are.

Hmm... For "team", I picked Latios, Latias and Rayquaza... Can't beat the Legends here!

But as for the Dragon's themselves, I count Charizard as a Dragon (though his type says otherwise).
But, if you exclude him, I really couldn't say. All Dragon-type Pokemon are the best!... next to Psychic's, that is. Hehe.

Flygon, hands down.

Flygon's just sexy, and it was even sexier in Jirachi -- Wishmaker!.

Every game I can get my hands on one, I use it.

Either its Latios or Altaria. Latios is so cool and so good at being a Special Sweeper and Altaria is so good at KOing a defensive Pokémon and Singing, I really can't make up my mind.

The first Dragons who were Original
Dratini isnt that good as its only First form
Dragonair/Dragonite is awesome and a toss up-evolve it and gain 4x Weakness to Ice,2x Weakness to Rock + Normal damage from Electric but get the Stats Boost. Probably Dragonite for its versatility and variety of Attacks it can learn.
I have to say my friend's is utter crap-cant stay up after 1 single Ice Beam, but not many of them can,can they? Lati@s + Rayquaza are cool too but cant Breed for Awesome moves,i dont get it why cant the Lati@s BREED? they have Genders but then so do Nidorina + Nidoqueen and they cant either. Bagon + Shellgon were original but Salamence is like Dragonite.that new Ghost/Dragon(Geratina?) is pretty useless
Weaknesses:Dragon(duh),Ice(duh again),Ghost(what else is new) but Dark!
Strengths:Dragon + Ghost(boring)plus Psychic(yay)

Bagon, Shelgon and Salamence

It took me awhile to evolve bagon to salamence but it was worth it, i now have a lv 61 Salamence on Sapphire Version

My favorites are Latias, Latios and Dialga, even though Dialga isn't on the list ;_; :eek:, How could you not list Dialga!? The god of time! Dialga is like the UUP besides Aruseus! XP (UUP = Ultimate Uber Pwnage.)

I'm not too much of a dragon fan, but I love birds, so it's Swablu and Altaria no question! I agree with Dark Espeon, they are by far the most beautiful, and I like my Pokemon not just to battle well, but to look good too! Swablu is one of the most adorable Pokemon ever, no?

Salamence any day because its the most vicious looking of the dragons,(except possibly Rayquaza) and I like the more feral pokemon, hence why I have an Aggron and a Salamence on my team. I also like its stats and movepool. My battle stratergy is an all out offensive and Salamence fits in with this perfectly, and its movepool is wide and varied including Dragon,Fire,Dark and Flying attacks.

dragonites great, it can fly around the globe in less than 24 hours and its so powerfull

...Swablu and Altaria. :D

Oh my god. Look how old this thread is. o___o; The last post was in June..!

Bagon and Salamence are so cool looking! Too bad Shelgon ruins it...
They are also so fierce! It can kick a Dragonite's butt anyday!

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom