• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which pokemon do you forget it exists?

Several Pokémon, to be honest. However, most of the time it's not like I actually forget them, but rather that sometimes I don't remember them.

Gen 1 - Farfetch'd (Certainly not anymore these days after it gained a counterpart in Galar and it take place on Ash's team) and Tangela (before it got the evolution, I almost always forgot about it).

Gen 2 - Shuckle, Corsola, Smoochum, Delibird (Christmas and now the Paradox form are the only reasons I remember this Pokémon).

Gen 3 - Castform, Chimecho, Wynaut.

Gen 4 - Burmy/Wormadam, Cherrim (Sunshine Form), Chingling, Carnivine (If it weren't for the anime, I would never remember this one).

Gen 5 - Patrat, Sigilyph, Dynamo, Stunfisk, Heatmor, Darumaka/Darmanitan, Munna/Musharna. (I haven't played much B/W).

Gen 6 - Spewpa, Spritzee/Aromatisse, Helioptile/Heliolisk.

Gen 7 - Stufful, Pyukumuku, Dhelmise, Komala, Drampa.

Gen 8 - Blipbug/Dottler, Nickit/Thievul, Cursola, Eiscue (I played Sword and Scarlet), Dracozolt, Arctozolt, Arctovish (Galar's fossils are horrible, I don't even like looking at them, except Dracovish for his strength and the anime), Enamorous (Therian Forme) - I would like to erase this Pokémon from my mind.

Gen 9 - Nymble/Lokix, Tadbulb, Capsakid, Flittle, Wiglett/Wugtrio (I know that a lot of people like them, but I'm sure that, changing the generation, I will "forget" their existence).

I think you meant Tynamo not Dynamo. It seems it is very forgettable then :)

I forget most of the legendaries, especially the ones from gen 6+. I think that is because i didn't played the games of that generations.
Also, not the pokémon itself, i forget the names of the Goomy line, i remember more easily Goodra, but i forget the pre-evolution forms

Binacle/Barbaracle, then when I do remember them it always reminds me why I really dislike them lol. Clamperl and its evos are ones I sometimes forget about, which is funny because I'm generally neutral about them and I even sort of like Gorebyss the most out of the line. Dewpider/Araquanid are others I often forget as well, generally I don't come across them much in my playthroughs of SM/USM, so they don't stand out much to me because of that; I also don't like them either, so.

Alolan Geodude line. The Kantonian ones are pretty memorable, but I hadn't thought about the Alolan forms for years. Before they reappeared in The Indigo Disk, I don't think I'd honestly given them any thought since I last played USUM the year they released.

Last edited:
Alolan Geodude line. The Kantonian ones are pretty memorable, but I hadn't thought about the Alolan forms for years. I don't think I'd honestly given them any thought since I last played USUM the year they released.
Yeah, they are pretty forgettable, aren't they? If you ask me, most of the regional forms of Pokemon are, especially if they become unavailable in later games. With that said, unfortunately for them other Pokemon like the Galarian forms of Corsola and Zigzagoon are probably doomed to share that fate as well.

Yeah, they are pretty forgettable, aren't they? If you ask me, most of the regional forms of Pokemon are, especially if they become unavailable in later games. With that said, unfortunately for them other Pokemon like the Galarian forms of Corsola and Zigzagoon are probably doomed to share that fate as well.
At least a lot of the Galarian forms get new evolutions, it feels like I'm less likely to forget them because of that. I even used Obstagoon on my first SwSh playthrough, so I don't think I'll forget that line. But yeah, if Cursola and Galarian Corsola take a bye for a few generations, I think it's honestly inevitable I'll forget them.

At least a lot of the Galarian forms get new evolutions, it feels like I'm less likely to forget them because of that. I even used Obstagoon on my first SwSh playthrough, so I don't think I'll forget that line. But yeah, if Cursola and Galarian Corsola take a bye for a few generations, I think it's honestly inevitable I'll forget them.
Yeah, I can see that. Obstagoon is probably one of the most notable of the Galarian form evolutions, it's a pretty memorable Pokemon.

In 2012 I tried remembering every Pokemon in Pokedex order and I forgot Corphish, Crawdawnt, Ambipom and Bouffalant.

In 2022 I attempted it again and forgot Porygon-Z, Druddigon, Litleo, Pyroar and Indeedee.

As for Pokemon that I look and say "yeah this exists" there are Krabby, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Gligar, Silcoon, Cascoon, Masquerain, Meditite, Spinda, Burmy, Wormadam, Glameow, Purugly, Lickilicky, Phione, Zebstrika, Swoobat, Minccino, Cinccino, Karrablast, Escavalier, Shelmet, Klang, Bouffalant, Furfrou, Carbink, Fomantis, Komala, Corvisquire, Blipbug, Cursola, Pincurchin, Indeedee, Zarude, Shroodle, Bramblin and Brambleghast.

Haven't gotten most of the Gen IXers into my brain yet, so...most of those.

Until Gen IX, Dunsparce was one of the most obscure Pokémon, I reckon. Nobody ever talked about it, except the brief times after FR/LG came out (and there was a hidden area where you could only find Dunsparce) and when Gates to Infinity came out. Made you feel for the little ones, but now that Dudunsparce is a meme, no one will ever forget Dunsparce again lol.

I haven't yet memorized the latest batch. It's embarrassing, I know: the largely unmemorable, not emotionally evocative campground-esque music and lack of a challenge made the game not fun to play, so I hadn't finished it.
Before the latest generation, though, I had trouble remembering Chimecho and Dhelmise.

Mostly Pokémon that just aren’t really special, I’ve forgotten the names of the monkeys outside of my boy semipour and most gen 8 Pokemon

Have to come back here 'cause I just remembered Pyukumuku exists, haven't thought about that one in years.

Gen 1 - Pinsir,never had one as a kid as he was really rare,so I forget his existence

Gen 2 - Smeargle,don't know why, never remember him

Gen 3 - Castform,not really memorable

Gen 4 -Chingling

Gen 5 - Patrat

Gen 6 - Klefki

Gen 7 - Comfey(took me 15 minutes to remember the name of that thing)

Gen 8 - Cursola , played Sword, so no memory of this one

Gen 9 - Flittle

Steenee...
Bounsweet was a Magikarp stage and Steenee is a second Magikarp stage in a row. Can't say I like it either, in fact I'd rather keep leveling up Bounsweet and take Steenee + stomp for just one single level.

Back
Top Bottom