• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which pokemon is your best?

Hey! Welcome to Bulbagarden. This thread is probably better suited to the Pokemon General Discussion forum, so I'm going to move it there, but if you want to create a thread to say hi, feel free to do that in the Garden Grotto. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Squirtle and Haunter.

Squirtle, just because it's lasted me for so long.

Haunter, because its Hypnosis/Dream Eater combo makes it pretty much immortal in battle. xD Until the opponent wakes up or the attacks run out of PP, that is.

My level 100 Articuno on Pokemon Silver is my best pokemon ever.
My favorite two are Tropius and Dragonite.

Hmm....I'd say my Luxray.I got Diamond in May,but I normally train,breed & do contests rather than beat gyms.But,I beat the seventh.

My Best Three PKMN(detailed):

Luxray:lv.51/male/Hasty/first met at lv.3/Vain/likes sweet food/HP 161/Atk 142/Def 93/Sp. Atk 112/Sp.Def 104/Speed 106
Moves:
Electr:Shockwave
Electr:Spark
Electr:Thunder Fang
Normal:Strength
Contests/Ribbons won:
Cute:normal
Cute:Great
Foot Ribbon
Location Found:Route 202(Shinx)
Met:May 5,2007

Sneasel:lv.47/female/Calm/Met at lv.35/Highly curious/Likes bitter food/HP 120/Atk:97/Def 60/Sp.Atk 53/Sp.Def 92/Speed 124
Moves:Normal:Cut
Water:Surf
Fight:Rock Smash
Steel:Metal Claw
Contests/Ribbons won:
Smart:Normal
Foot Ribbon
Location Found:Trade
Met:Jun. 13,2007

Golduck:lv.39/female/Naive/Met at lv 24/Thoroughly cunning/Likes sweet food/HP 119/Atk 73/Def 72/Sp.Atk 88/Sp.Def 63/Speed
Moves:
Water:Surf
Normal:Fury Swipes
Water:Water Pulse
Normal:psych Up
Contests/Ribbons won:
N/A
Location Found:Great Marsh
Met:Jun.19,2007

Whooo....took a while!:lol:

My best pokemon
Name: Robert
Species: Charizard
Level: 100
Moves :
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Flare Blitz
Earthquake

Best Pokémon I have? Mew. She's my only level 100. And she's got a kickass moveset that hits everything for normal damage or more. :p Hand raised from the MYSTRY event too. God I love her.

My best Pokemon in DP would have to be one of my Togekisses, but I can't really pick just one. They're all so special to me.

Way back in Silver it was my Wigglytuff. She was the only Pokemon I got to level 100 in that game, and with her I defeated the Elite Four and Red using only Pound (except for the Ghost types).

My blaziken.

its a Level 72

Attack 182
Defense 141
Sp. ATk 199
Sp. Def 133
Speed 146

Moves:

Flamethrower

Shadow Claw

Sky Uppercut

Earthquake.

Either my DDMence, (I still use one. They're awesome, darn it!), or my Manaphy, which I need to EV train, got its moveset, but it's level 5, lol.

DDMence
DD
EQ
Dragon Claw
Stone Edge

Manaphy
Surf
Ice Beam
Tail Glow
Energy Ball

Yes I know Grass Knot is standard, but I want consistency. And after a few tail glows, or a plot pass, does it really matter?

Possibly my Vaporeon. She's helped me thru the Elite 4 twice already.

Hmmm... my Dragonite. Though I still need to fix him up a little. Need Dragon Claw.

oh, and my beloved Wobbuffets :]

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom