• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which pokemon is your best?

my milotic, which i got from my friend.
it's beautiful and strong, it's even good against grass and bug type pokemon even though it's a water type.

it's on level 96 and i can't wait to get it to level 100 d><b

My best (Favorite really) pokemon are:
Porygon-Z with a rash nature.(I've had him since Fire red, but I didn't even know that was a good nature until recently)
Mothim (GTS trade as a Burmy)
Garchomp x2 (I got the female for my PBR Electivire, and the male for a *Snort* Shieldon)
Drifbim Lv.100 (GTS for a level 30 one, that was weird)
Flygon x9 (Soon to be 10, I had the ancestor of these guys on Saphire, and their all direct decendents of one another, exept the one that I got from Colo, and the one I got from the GTS)

Let's see... my strongest would definatly be Blastoise. However, I raise my team evenly now. I'll just choose three from each of my games.
Blue: Charizard, Raichu, Nidoqueen
Yellow: Pikachu, Charizard, Venusaur
Crystal: Bayleef, Charizard, Typhlosion
Ruby: Blaziken, Gardevoir, Mightyena
Sapphire: (not very far yet) Combusken, Gardevoir, Azumarril
Emerald: (hardly far at all) Combusken, Kirlia, Shroomish
FireRed: Charizard, Flareon, Lapras
LeafGreen: Raichu, Flareon, Articuno
Diamond: Blastoise, Torterra, Weavile
Pearl: (barely started) Grotle, Staravia, Luxio

My best pokemon would have to be my Groudon. It is one of my most powerful pokemon. First one i got to lv 100. Thanks to him, i have gotten so many legandaries like Rayquaza.

My Groudon
lv 100

Attacks:
Fire Blast

Dragon Claw

Earthquake

Eruption

My best are probably my Electivire and my Scizor. Neither, however, would be very good by competitive standards, given the fact that they're only Level 60 and haven't been EV trained at all. But they're definitely better than my others...

My Rapidash from Diamond. It's fire moves are awesome and it really helped me get through the Elite Four.

My best pokemon ever would be Ho-oh... the one I caught in Silver at lv. 70and raised to level 100.

Other than that, Thyphlosion and Togetic from the first adventure ever I played in pokemon silver... ^^

Last edited:
Right now in Diamond, it's probably my Darkrai. That Hypnosis+Bad Dreams+Nightmare combo kicks ass! For my planned competitive team, my best Pokemon might be my Garchomp.

The Cyandaquil I had in the days of GSC. Ah... those were the days when the final ingame battle was actually tough.

Hmm....I have lots of good Pokemon,but I think my best Pokemon is my Charizard.
It rocks :) I've trained it since Firered,and then I trained it in Diamond.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom