• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Pokémon region would you live in?

Sinnoh for me. It's my favorite region and looks the most appealing to me. I hadn't thought about much beyond that, but Johto does sound appealing too. I guess that's my second choice. Seems an easier place to traverse than Sinnoh.

I would love to live in Kalos.
Love the layout of the region, easy to navigate (for me it was)
Love how the cities look like.
Shalour City looks like the kind of place I would love to live.
Mountains on one side with a cave, Geosenge Town nearby

My first choice would be Unova, followed by Kalos. Unova because it's my favorite region ever and Kalos because if I couldn't get me a Golett in Unova, I could there.

C'mon, you know I'd say something like that! XD

Johto - more specifically Azalea Town and then I would buy a summer home in Cianwood or Olivine

I'd go with Unova because of Castelia City, Join Avenue, Nimbasa City, World Tournament and Black City/White Forest. Also Skyla and Elesa live there and I might get lucky one day in Undella Town. Though retiring to Johto would be nice. Probably find myself hiding out in Ecruteak City when that happens.

Unova. Because it's based on the United States.
Otherwise I would live in Hoenn because of the climate, plus I like the Pokémon from that region.

Probably Johto; it just seems like such a nice place. Farms, forests, beaches, etc. Sinnoh would also be nice though and I appreciate that it's colder than the other regions as I can tolerate the cold a lot more than I can the heat. It also has Mt. Coronet which would be cool to see, so idk. Both would be fun.

Unova, because... well, I technically did live in Unova for a while. Though if I got a choice, either Lavaridge Town in Hoenn or Goldenrod City in Johto.

I love the Orange Islands, but nearly no one mentions it anymore. I also love Kalos, if you mean game regions only.

Hoenn and Johto. Both of them are really fun to lived.

England has yet to be a Region.

I'd say Johto, it's nice and calm.

Or Kalos, woo Europe!

hoenn, becase my fave pokemon is there and it is very peaceful except for 2 powerful elemental pokemon nearly destroying the whole region.

I'd have to say Johto as it's the first region I explored and the one I love most. More specifically I'd live in Olivine City as I like being near the sea and it's not far from the Whirl Islands where I'd spend most of my time exploring and trying to capture Lugia.

Other than that I'd choose either Hoenn or the Orange Islands (if they count).

Last edited:
Hoenn and its geography is the only one that screams "Adventure!" to me. Not a big fan of tropical climates, though.

Yeah, probably either Sinnoh or Johto. I like peaceful, mountainous areas, so they'd both be fine. Unova would be my third choice.

I'd with either Kalos or Sinnoh. (Or a future England-based region.)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom