• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which pokemon would you find really scary in real life?

I would steer clear of Poison-types such as the Grimer, Koffing, and Trubbish lines; hanging out around them too long seems like it could be really hazardous to one’s health.

Something sort of interesting I just saw about Kantonian Muk on Bulbapedia: its Ultra Moon Pokédex entry says that people are trying to exterminate them, while its Ultra Sun entry says that people are trying to save them from extinction.

Probably the majority of them. A lot of them are hostile creatures with magical powers. D:

Bug Pokemon for sure I would stay far away from. I hate insects IRL and Pokemon insects are all huge! Nope!

Nihilego and Pinsir.

One of them is a parasitic jellyfish lurking out in space somewhere waiting to inject a neurotoxin into my brain. The other is a big, angry, four foot tall stag beetle. I love both of them but if either of these things existed in the real world I'd be living my life in constant fear. ;_;

Glalie scared me in PokePark Wii as a kid, so I think they would be absolutely terrifying irl.

I honestly dislike snakes, STRONGLY DISLIKE them. As a result, I don't like the snake Pokemon. Can't help it.
These are the worst offenders:
Ekans/Arbok
Seviper
Giratina (Especially the jump scare of Platinum)

Bewear. I find the line very cute and lovely, but I would prefer not to have my spine broken to death.

Spinarak, Ariados, Pinsir, Arceus, Mewtwo, Nihiliego, Ghost types, most Poison types, anything with deeply stylized proportions or faces that would look unnerving if translated "literally" to a realistic setting, and more.

Back
Top Bottom