• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which pokemon would you find really scary in real life?

Honestly? Pretty much all of the ones that are even remotely dangerous, never mind things like Haunter, which would just go around murdering people left and right! :oops:

Here's Haunter's Pokedex entry from Pokemon Silver for reference: :oops:
SilverIts tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes.

I think Legends Arceus taught us that just about any Pokemon in real life would be terrifying. I mean, the "rival" character was almost killed by a Shinx, think about how literally anything stronger than that would be.
Good point. I guess something like Igglybuff or Cleffa would probably be safe though.

I would be absolutely terrified if I saw a Drifloon. I’d be running as fast as I can if I saw it so it wouldn’t fly me away.

I’d also be a bit terrified if I saw a Parasect as the creature itself is basically dead and the mushroom is taking over.

easily the most terrifying would be the galar fossils

Beedrill: Regular wasps are bad enough without them being a meter tall with lances for arms. One's bad enough but you'd need a military platoon's worth of firepower if a swarm happens upon you.

I think an underrated choice for this topic is Raticate. Most mons you could probably avoid by staying in civilization but Raticate are 2 foot rats. They are huge compared to real rats but small enough to find places to hide in cities, you could potentially find yourself face to face with giant rats that could bite your limbs off on the street, in buildings, alleyways and even your own home. The dex also describes them as pretty violent despite their appearances. And if they are anything like real rats they're probably hardy SOBs and tough to get rid of once they hunker down and begin to procreate. You all know there are killer rat movies right?

SHEDINJA’s hard body doesn’t move - not even a twitch. In fact, its body appears to be merely a hollow shell. It is believed that this POKéMON will steal the spirit of anyone peering into its hollow body from its back.

A 2-foot tall bug that flies around without moving its actual body, that may steal your spirit if you accidentally look into its back, is another level of horrifying. please no

Back
Top Bottom