• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which starter Pokémon would you choose from each region?

Kanto - Charmander
Johto - Cyndaquil
Hoenn - Torchic
Sinnoh - Chimchar
Unova - Oshawott

One of these is not like the others...

Charmander can fly, so it is without a doubt best.
Next: Cyndaquil is cutest; it, therefore, wins.
Treecko is self reserved and makes me feel like I'm looking in a mirror.
Turtwig has trees, in which nest Pokemon. That is convenient, muchly.
Oshawott gives grace to the otherwise underloved Water type, and is awwwwesooooome...

Kanto: Charmander
Johto: Cyndaquil
Hoenn: Treecko
Sinnoh: Chimchar
Unova: Tepig

Yep, I mostly like Fire-types.

Kanto - Squirtle
Johto - Chikorita
Hoenn - Torchic
Sinnoh - Piplup
Unova - Snivy

Kanto: Bulbasaur
Hoenn: Torchic
Sinnoh: Turtwig
Unova: Snivy

Kanto: Any.
Johto: Any.
Hoenn: Any.
Sinnoh: Any.
Unova: Any.
All of them would end up in my box anyway. I feel that using starters is lack of creativity.

Johto: Totodile
Sinnoh: Piplup

Unova: None. I initially chose Oshawott but dumped it after a while. It wasn't on my team for even 3 gyms.

Kanto: Squirtle
Johto: Chikorita
Hoenn: ... See username.
Unova: Oshawott

Yay, water starters! :D I like Totodile, too, but I prefer Chikorita and Cyndaquil over it. xD

Johto: Cyndaquil or Totodile
Hoenn: Treecko
Sinnoh: Chimchar

Unova: None. I initially chose Oshawott but dumped it after a while. It wasn't on my team for even 3 gyms.

Wow, that sounds kinda harsh lol.... :eh: But my starters are:

Johto: Totodile
Hoenn: Treeko
Unova: Oshawott

Personally, I perfer Water Starters and chose them 3 out of 5 generations. However, there have been exceptions. Like Charmander, who evolves into a PRO pokemon!! And Treeko, who has an awsome moveset!!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom