• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Which game will you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night me and my brother had a fight on a game he was a silver robot and I was gold so I said, if I win, Heartgold wins, if you do, soulsilver ruled, Heartgold won ( Tatsunoko vs capcom )

Anyways, I'm tempted to get both ( Not )

Getting HeartGold because of Ho-oh and version exclusives. It's kinda sad, but from the 20+ times of replaying my Crystal version, I've never caught Ho-oh once because I'd always fail to get the legendary dogs. Since I've never used Ho-oh, I thought I should get HeartGold, even though I actually like Lugia better...

Getting HeartGold because of Ho-oh and version exclusives. It's kinda sad, but from the 20+ times of replaying my Crystal version, I've never caught Ho-oh once because I'd always fail to get the legendary dogs. Since I've never used Ho-oh, I thought I should get HeartGold, even though I actually like Lugia better...

I hope you know in SS you CAN get Ho-oh later.

Soul Silver. It's the one I initially wanted, and then Misdreavus's evolution kinda sold me on that one.

I'm getting both, but Heart Gold will be my main game, last time I had Silver as my main game.

I am still waiting...one more day of school...Saturday will fly by like it usually does and the release day and I preordered Heartgold (shame it didn't come out on Saturday so we can have a little more time to set up our beginning teams)

i'm getting Heartgold:) Gold was my first real pokemon game in this series, even though i like Lugia better (killed both in Gold >_>)

...actually..i dont think i ever went and faced Lugia :O *runs off to go find out!*

and in reply to an earlier post, it seems like (heart)gold is the underdog this time around, eh?

I pre-ordered Heart Gold the other day, and depending on if I really enjoy it, I'll buy Soul Silver too.

I'm most likely getting Soul Silver considering Lugia has always been my favorite legendary bird, even though they both are obtainable.

SoulSilver. Simply because back in the day I had Gold in japanese and got Silver in English. Same thing this time around.

I wanted to get Soul Silver first but I'm buying Heart Gold.
Might get them both later though ^^'

both, but i am confused on my amazon SS, i think it ships on the 17th, but idk why?

I'm getting heart gold because my boyfriend and my brother are both getting soul silver. I like Ho-Oh and am hoping that Amazon.ca does not mess up on sending me the figure they advertised when I pre-ordered from them. They did a good job on my BF's Little King's Story extra, so we will see... This is going to be my first pokemon game so I am pretty excited. More of a nostalgia thing for my BF & brother as both played it back in the day. Can't wait to get started.

Is there a logical reason to get both versions? I almost did to get both figurines (I was having a hard time deciding) but ultimately went with Ho-Oh since he looks sorta like a phoenix and as someone new to Pokemon I have no idea at this point if I will get use out of a 2nd copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom