• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get? Heart Gold or Soul Silver?

Which game will you get?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I will pick Heart Gold. Fire is my favourite type, and I'm going to get a team of Typhlosion, Magcargo, Houndoom, Ho-oh, Entei, and Groudon. Watch out, battlers!

Last edited by a moderator:
HeartGold FTW! Picked Gold last time, so I'm gonna pick it again!

I will pick Heart Gold. Fire is my favourite type, and I'm going to get a team of Typhlosion, Magcargo, Houndoom, Ho-oh, Entei, and Groudon. Watch out, battlers!

You can only get Groudon in SoulSilver (assuming you're not trading/palparking)

I'm getting them both for personal reasons. However, if I had to choose, I'd say SoulSilver because I usually go for the "second fiddle" version. Silver also happens to be my very first Pokemon game, so it holds some personal value for me

well probly Heartgold since ive only played on silver before and Ho oh is just cool :)

I'm getting HeartGold and my boyfriend is getting SoulSilver so that we have any exclusives covered and he wants SoulSilver because back in the day he had Silver.

SoulSilver. If not HeartGold for a level 70 Lugia.

which ever one has elekid instead of magmar. dont no what that on is ill find out.

HeartGold as Gold is my first ever Pokemon game.

SoulSilver. My brother will get HeartGold anyway, so we're going to trade whatever Pokémon we want *shrug*

HeartGold, because it has the badass that is Arcanine as a version exclusive. I already have Ho-oh and Lugia, and don't want to have to go through the ordeal that is Whirl Islands to get yet another Lugia.

lol heartgold. But my sister is soulsilver, my cousin will get one too(don't know which)and I have 3 friends that will have one or another.

Both of them. Maybe I'll get an extra of SoulSilver if I'll still feel like replaying the plot when I'm done with both games.

HeartGold. Mainly cos I got Silver way back when the first go round.

I'll be partaking in the Silver of the Soul variety, mostly because my brother already called HeartGold.

SoulSilver. My friend wants to get HeartGold so I might as well get SoulSilver to cover up exclusives.

I will get both for a few reasons.
-Collection purposes, why not get both covered right away?
-That Arceus figure for pre-ordering both
-Quickly run through one of them, then trade a Pikachu to a new game on the other
-Version exclusives

I've always been the type of guy to get the Primary version of a game, like Gold, Diamond, and Emerald is the exception. So HeartGold it is.

Both.

As I said earlier, importing HeartGold from Japan and getting SoulSilver once it's released here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom