• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Which Will YOU Get- Black Or White?

• Total voters
White. Don't understand why everyone is saying we will all choose black? I'll get both, but I'll get white first. What's the reason for saying 'well white won't get any votes will it'?

I am going to get black because I really want Reshiram. My bro is getting White which has Zekrom so we are going to high-link. I wanted white forest but that is in White and I didn't want Zekrom, so I decided on Black.:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Got black for Japanese and white for English just because Zekrom looks cooler and would be more popular. :D

Well I'm importing White Japanese version. But I will buy both versions in English. (Because I always have done so)

D: I want to change my vote to white. That new exclusive pokemon is adorable and Zekrom is badass, I'm totally getting white.

Reshiram, I choose you !
While Zekrom is undoubtedly awesome, Reshiram has something which fascinates me more. He seems more elegant and mysterious.
Honestly I don't care much about the versions exclusives and Black City/White Forest, the only thing which really hooks me is the mascot legendary.
So my choice goes for Black.

I've finally made my decision. I'll be getting White. It's because of two simple reasons: I like Zekrom better than Reshiram, and I prefer White Forest over Black City. The latter was what really made me decide.

Actually, this will be the first time I won't get the first of the paired versions; I had Red, Gold, Ruby, Diamond and HeartGold. Things change.

Has there been any translation or statement about why there are two covers for each game? (There are the basic looking versions and the ones with the dragons having lit up tails)

No matter what though, I am going to get White. Zekrom just looks bad ass and I am loving the white version exclusive pokemon way more than the black exclusives.

I'll be getting White, but it's not because of the box legendaries. I like Reshiram and Zekrom pretty much the same.

It's because Rankurusu is in White (I love gochiruzeru too but ranku won out) and also because the more natural town is in White. I prefer Churine to Monmen too so that helps. (although I want to see the final form of Churine soon)

I'd get White, just because white is one of my favorite colors (or, excuse me, shade for you picky people out there). The version exclusives for White are also pretty cool. The only thing is, I like Reshiram slightly better. Why won't they put Reshiram in the White version...? >_>;;

White. Because I thought most younger players will be choosing black because black's what's in, right?
And when I knew about Zekrom being the White legendary, I was all yay.

I'd get White, just because white is one of my favorite colors (or, excuse me, shade for you picky people out there). The version exclusives for White are also pretty cool. The only thing is, I like Reshiram slightly better. Why won't they put Reshiram in the White version...? >_>;;

I am a fan of you. ;-)

White. Because I thought most younger players will be choosing black because black's what's in, right?
And when I knew about Zekrom being the White legendary, I was all yay.

I felt like I should pick black because it's slimming...but then I realized I should go with white cause...cause...I have a pure heart. :angel: . . . :devil:

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom