• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Will YOU Get Vol.2- Black or White?

Which Will YOU Get- Black Or White?

• Total voters
I recently got a job!!! And I'll be getting lots of $$$, so I may be able to afford BOTH, plus the game guide!! I am super excited about being able to experience both games, PLUS double the event exclusives.

I've yet to decide which will be the 'main' game, and which will be used just to get the version exclusives for the other.

(Thank goodness I have a DS Phat AND a DSi)

Wow, I sound like a rich, spoiled prick. :-(

I'm getting Black. Zekrom is undoubtedly awesome but Reshiram does have that elegant feel to it. And I usually get the less favored version (I got HeartGold and Pearl). Plus, I like Monmen better:)
I'd rather get White Forest and Rankurusu though :-(

Because the differences between versions are much more diverse; I'll be getting both on the UK release date.

Because the differences between versions are much more diverse; I'll be getting both on the UK release date.

Amen brother, but it'll be the US release for me.

But I'll main White & just play through Black.

Okay, so now that the games are out and I'm looking at everything...

Black has more of my favorite pokemon in its version exclusives, but has Reshiram and the techno 8th city that I don't like that much. Black City's okay I guess.

White's areas look better, but only has two version exclusives I like, aside from Zekrom.

So... yeah, I'm a bit puzzled. I suppose I can wait, and maybe even trade for the mons I want, but we'll see.

I imported Black in Japanese and I'm getting White in english... but I may decide to get Black in English later on depending... where can I find a full list of version exclusives? Serebii only has 2 for each game.

I might get Black, because Kirikizan is version exclusive to Black. On the other hand, Gorog(the Ground/Ghost type) is version exclusive to White. I really don't know which one to choose.

I have heard about the version exclusives, but every time i try to find a source, I come to a dead end at this jpg.

Who made it? Is it based on first hand or second hand information?

I'm with PLA, I can't really find a list of version exclusives, either (at least beyond the legendaries, two psychic types, and two grass types).

I'm trying really hard not to spoil the game for myself (such a long time to wait for the US release!) but I do want to see the version exclusives so I can decide which game to get. I've been a little cautious in my searching, though, because I don't want to see the new pokemon beyond the exclusives.

I really hope that list you posted, PLA, isn't correct :[ I was set on White (for Zekrom and White Forest) but if wargle's exclusive to Black.... I may just have to change my mind. Wargle is one of my all-time favorites!

both...y choose only 1? odds r u gonna have to trade to get all the pokemon...so y not have 2 ds's and both games? u choose 1 starter for each game the when the 3rd version comes out...choose the last starter...then u'd have 3 different teams. or maybe thats jus how my mind works...either way...ever since ruby and sapphire(when r/b came out, i got blue 1st then red. then yellow. then when g/s came out, i got silver 1st then gold. then crystal)...ive gotten both versions...y stop now?

If I don't get both, I'm going to get White cause of Zekrom. Then trade that UGLY vulture thing (yes, I know it's supposed to be) for Wargle if possible.

White because more rural seems like more pokemon to me. Common sense right? unless these are some very overgrown cities or the people love their yards with waist-high grass

I wanted black, but I got white, just because it was free and you can't argue with free stuff -.-

I like everything about White better (White Forest, version exclusive Pokemon, et cetera)... except for Reshiram. :\ So I'll probably, much to my disdain, end up getting Black.

I have heard about the version exclusives, but every time i try to find a source, I come to a dead end at this jpg.

Who made it? Is it based on first hand or second hand information?

This picture is inaccurate anyhow. You can catch the Ant and his Eater in both.

White has SIGNIFICANTLY more pokemon inside White Forest.

Like Porygon.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom