• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who Am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alphaphlare Just give the answer since it's been two days, and after you do, you can post a new riddle (or should you not want to, anyone can post a new riddle).

To all future posters, let's remember that the goal of a thread like this isn't to stump other people or make overly specific/vague riddles, it to have fun remembering characters that really left an impact on the animé. Go simple, please :3

Alright, here's the next riddle

I was seen in Kanto and Sinnoh.
I defeated Ash and Paul.
I was once turned to stone.

Before I post mine; I'm sure most of you know about movie 5 Bianca, if you're wondering about her being blue in the dub- The video for the DVD of Pokemon Heroes had the brightness turned down and there were scenes that had a blue tint to it.

This most likely won't be hard:

My hair contains two colours.
I am an ally to a legendary dragon.
I almost sacrificed a Pokemon to restore a land.

Who am I?

Last edited:
@Eitarou That was a quick reply and you are correct.

Did an easy one due to previous taking long to guess.

Last edited:
Since Eitarou hasn't posted a new riddle within 24 hours, first one, first served! Anyone may go next.

@ADVshippingtomboy That can apply to a great deal of characters, please be more precise in your clues and give clues that point to one answer and one person only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom