• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

• Pokeshipping {AshxMisty}

Votes: 86 33.1%
  • Advancedshipping {AshxMay}

Votes: 61 23.5%
  • Pearlshipping {AshxDawn}

Votes: 31 11.9%
  • Negaishipping {AshxIris}

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • CafeMokashipping {AshxDento}

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • AshxShooti

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Palletshipping {AshxGary}

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • AshxAnabel

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • AshxLyra

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 27 10.4%

• Total voters
Honestly, I haven't decided. Usually I ship him with Brock, but I sometimes ship him with Ritchie, May (my most realistic ship with him, IMO), Max, Trip (even though I've only seen one episode of BW), James... even Prof. Oak. And I'm sure there's more I'm missing. I just can't decide! XD

Yup - the most popular Ash X [insert boy] is Ash X Gary - Palletshipping rocks!! XDD

But hey, if there were Comashipping in there (Ash X Paul), maybe the results would've been totally different... lolz

Nobody. That's right, I ship Ash with nobody. He's just too oblivious to love, imo, and I can't see him with anyone. I'm a sucker for romance, but ironically, I ship few pairings in the Pokemon world.

my fave ash ship is a crossover. then ash/may is my 2nd fave ash ship, and negai's my 3rd fave
Who's the Crossover Character ?
Mine is Rica from Digimon temer or Utau from Shugo chara however I do wish Ash end up with a Girl like Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Kagaku no railgun) or Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate the combet butler)

my fave ash ship is a crossover. then ash/may is my 2nd fave ash ship, and negai's my 3rd fave
Who's the Crossover Character ?
Mine is Rica from Digimon temer or Utau from Shugo chara however I do wish Ash end up with a Girl like Misaka Mikoto (Toaru Kagaku no railgun) or Hinagiku Katsura (Hayate the combet butler)

why fave ash shipping at the moment is ash and mmadoka kaname

I ship him with Dawn as they worked together more often than the previous pokegirls before her and after her. Let's not forget High Touch.

Not sure if i posted this already but wtv It's been a while since I was in a shipping craze but i believe my opinions has changed.:/

Ash x May ala AdvanceShipping: Not really obsessed about it but still fancy on the possibilities for Ash to end up w/ May since I believe that relationships could be about sharing your interests w/ the other person.:)
Ash x Iris: Not that i support it but I'll take it as my second option for Ash
Ash x Pikachu: Not really romantic but more of a brotherly love kind of relationship.;-)

PokeShipping all the way for me! I've always like the idea of Ash and Misty being together.

I somewhow like AshxBurgundy. She has that hyperactive motion that matches him and yet she has that graceful star power that Drew had.

for me it would be pokeshiping always the fan as they've been through the most together.... that and ash x whatsherface (sorry mind fart mode activated) from advance battles.... when he was in the battle frontier... uhh the girl who used the espeon and whom ash thought was a guy at first :> if i remember correctly she did kinda have a thing for him almost right off the bat :D

I think Ash and Duplica go well together. I miss their clone chemistry that they had. Dressing up in his clothes!

I voted Misty, she's the only girl for Ash, none of the other girls have the same chemistry as Ash and Misty, they are the only ship that in my humble opinion is believable.

It looks like the fandom agrees as Misty beats May by 15%. No doubt Gliscor'd will soon appear to remind us how everyone supposedly hates Misty and loves May.

And that is why I've kind of lost interest in shipping in the Pokemon fandom - because the second more people like a certain ship, the others that conflict with it are completely non-canon and pieces of horsebollocks. By that logic, Pokemon White and Black both are pieces of crap, because some people like Red and Blue more. Sure, they're good games, but White/Black are too.

TL;DR Don't go calling other ships BS unless you've got a canon confirmation otherwise.

I wouldn't mind seeing him with Lyra. She's the only girl on the show that was ever honest about her feelings about Ash. She's not afraid to tell it like it is. Sweet!

Ash and Anabel make a cute couple. I wish there was more shippy pictures for them. She's cute and she's a strong trainer. I think they make a good match.

Ash+Misty: Good friends but not really much potential for a ship
Ash+May: All completely one sided until DP where there were a few moments where Ash was quite romantic
Ash+Dawn: This is a true balanced ship. Definitely a couplle
Ash+Lyra: Just NO, and anyway Lyra likes Khoury
Ash+Iris: Iris is too innocent though there may be potential
The Anime will never do anything GAY!

what a mature response. You don't write for the show, you don't get to say what they will and will not do.

I don't know about Ash's feelings on the matter, I assume he is like he is with every ship and that he doesn't care about romance, but I still think that Cilan's got a thing for him. At least Misty made up a reason to follow him, we don't really know why Cilan is following Ash. o_O;

Pokeshipping & Negaishipping has most chance.
However, Misty has look and time advantage against Iris . Plus Misty had some ''Tsundere'' Characteristic which match very well with Ash's personality .
However Iris has a lot of very rare talent that Misty doesn't have !
Advanceshipping has NO CHANCE, Because May already have shown Clear Feeling toward Drew. Sadly some Advanceshipper wouldn't just admit it Because they can't accept that fact that May love Drew over Ash.
I mean, even I hated the fact that Ash lose the prettiest pokegirl to Drew !
Dawn case, Well I don't know what wrong with her.
I mean she's cute, talented trainer & has pretty good personality. Plus She actually help Ash in training.
But For some reason its feel like that Dawn has something important missing in her,
I can't figure out what,
Is it ''Strong will'' like Zoey ? or a Good Story line ? or ''Tsundere'' Characteristic ?
I really can't figure out what !
Anyway, If Dawn fall for Ash then she will be the ''Prettiest girl yet'' who have fallen in love with Ash but since her feeling aren't confirm yet so THIS TITLE belong to Misty now.
It's mainly because Misty is the ONLY cute girl who's feeling for Ash is confirmed. There are other girl who fall for Ash however They are no match against Misty when it come's to Appearance.
Although, If Misty's new artwork from Hgss make her look prettier then her MERMAID Appearance then even she will be remain as the "'Prettiest Girl yet'' who have fallen for Ash even if Dawn's feeling for Ash is confirmed !

Wow, everyone seems so sure of themselves with the whole shipping thing here. But this thread is for anyone who wants to ship Ash with whoever they want. Doesn't mean that you need to push it in everyone's faces. It's great you like it but you saying that a pacific girl is for Ash and for Ash only and someone else saying the opposite is going no where. We get it. Let's move on. No one is taking your favorite ship away. Everyone has their choice.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom