• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

Who do you ship Ash with thread 2

• Pokeshipping {AshxMisty}

Votes: 86 33.1%
  • Advancedshipping {AshxMay}

Votes: 61 23.5%
  • Pearlshipping {AshxDawn}

Votes: 31 11.9%
  • Negaishipping {AshxIris}

Votes: 9 3.5%
  • CafeMokashipping {AshxDento}

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • AshxShooti

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Palletshipping {AshxGary}

Votes: 22 8.5%
  • AshxAnabel

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • AshxLyra

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 27 10.4%

• Total voters
--
There no fear that Misty gonna chose someone else, That's why it doesn't seem interesting
--

Yep, Misty is loyal to Ash even Ash isn't aware of her true feelings. That's at the same time sad and frustrating, but also cute and addictive.
IMO Misty is the best heroine choice for Ash. May is pretty and all, but she's more like a sister to him. And everyone can see the spark between May and Drew.. Dawn is a great person too, but I think it's just a pure friendship what they have there.
I say nothing about Iris, because I don't really know her yet. She doesn't seem like a girl who could care for Ash that way, and neither does Ash towards her.

Yep, Misty is loyal to Ash even Ash isn't aware of her true feelings. That's at the same time sad and frustrating, but also cute and addictive.
IMO Misty is the best heroine choice for Ash. May is pretty and all, but she's more like a sister to him. And everyone can see the spark between May and Drew.. Dawn is a great person too, but I think it's just a pure friendship what they have there.
I say nothing about Iris, because I don't really know her yet. She doesn't seem like a girl who could care for Ash that way, and neither does Ash towards her.
For now, Misty is the best heroin
Question is How long ?
Just like I said in pokeshipping thread, A good heroin has nothing to do with her Beauty,Look and personality
It mainly depend on her role in the show and the effect the show has cause of the relation she has with the hero

The problem is, All the girl who ether travel or fall for Ash doesn't pay any important role in this show
Think about Misty. What was her role
Just to travel with Ash & try to mentoring him & often arguing with him
Honestly in my eye, Misty plays equal role that other cast girl did
What is this Anime about ? It's about Ash journey to become a pokemon Master
So A good heroin would be someone who conneted to it
Not to mention, after Misty became a gymleader her role in this show got even lesser
At this moment Her role in this show is a Strong gym leader with strong Gyarados who use to travel with Ash
The same Role that Brock play's
In a pokeshipper eye they might be different but for a non shipper like me Misty role is same as Brock
If only Writer gave Misty a bigger role or bring a Girl who has much greater role in this show
It does not matter what the new girl would be
As long as she play's a Great role in this show it doesn't matter if she is rival or cast girl
But A Rival indeed A better choice than a Cast girl.
I realise it when I was watching the Tag Battle Tournament. Subbenly it hit me . I thought to myself what if there was a cute girl in place of Paul in sinnoh ?
Then everything change. Every time I saw Paul I wanted to punch him But when I imagine a cute girl in place of Paul who Acting the same way then I felt a different type of fun
I didn't wanted saw Paul cause Every time he appear Ash ether get insulted & Beaten .
I alway's felt a Drive to see Ash take Paul down But when I imagine a girl in his place then not just I wanted Ash to beat her
I also felt a Drive to see her developing Feeling for Ash. I guess when u think about girl with Paul personality then it is kina a adoreable when this type of girl develop feeling for someone
Because this type girl's are loner & they never admit their true feeling to anyone. They doesn't admit it to themself & lock their real feeling inside their heart
And I guess that what fun about them. Their way of hiding their feeling even dou it's obvious and they getting all confuse because they doesn't understand their new found feeling of love kina a make a story much entertaining
That why I say, That Ash better of with a girl who happen to be opposite of him because that way her relation with Ash would pay a greater role in this show then the other girl .Specially If that girl learn to be nicer & kinder and more honest with her feeling from Ash while teaching Ash to be more mature, smarter & responsible trainer

Honestly? I don't really want Ash to end up with anyone. :| Let's just say that putting it mildly, I'm NOT an Ash fan.

BUT if I had to choose. Cilan, Iris or Todd. With Cilan there's been as many 'hints' as there have been with the ladies, Iris is fairly similar to him and they seem to get along well even if Iris does the whole 'omg such a kid' thing. And Todd was so attached to Ash that he sacrificed his camera to save him, which Ash kinda repaid in the Sunkern episode.

I voted Misty, not because I am a Pokéshipper but because I used to be.

I also like to bold names because I don't realize that it's grating.

:If only yaoi existed in Pokemon:

I would love to see a slight love triangle between Ash, Trip and Paul. It would be cool to see them battle for who Ash took interest in the most as a rival to him.

Nope, Noone,
At the end I couldn't found any one to fully support
It not cause there aren't any good girl, It just that there are no ship with Ash which play a big role in Anime
Pokeshipping, Pearlshipping, Advanceshipping seem all same to me
The main problem is not the Couple or girl, It is the story itself
If only the story was like this
" Ash travel to a new region. There happen to be a Evill company (not a team) who search for a Mirage Legendary Pokemon. This pokemon get attracted by the feeling of people & it started appear close to Ash because it was attracted by Ash's positive feeling. Ash met a female Rival call Rica who work for that company but she hate working for them.
She kind a aloof, playful , Mystirious & like to mess with Ash. She Pursue power because she want to break out of the control of that company but she start to change after meeting Ash. That Company also has other agent. It latter reveal that not everyone in that company are Evil. They are some people who suffer various pain in their life so the CEO of that company take advantage of that & mislead them. But Ash manage convince them to walk the right path.
At the end, Rica was tricked in believing Ash hate her & the CEO use it to Brainwash her. She stole that legendary pokemon & deliver to the CEO. Ash face her & they were evenly match. Ash decide handle it himself by approching her. She have her pokemon attack Ash but Ash keep moving toward her & Hug her. Then he said his true feeling for her which snap her out
But the CEO show up with a Mecha that use the Legendary pokemon as power source. 2 pokemon from Ash & Rica evolve & save them
Then Ash & Rica work togather to break free that legendary pokemon from CEO's control & with that pokemon gone the CEO mecha was useless. It got destroyed by the combine attack of Ash & his friend
Then Ash enter league conference & manage to beat Rica in semi final. After that Rica went in search for her real parent but before that she kiss Ash on cheek making him embressed,''
If there was a story like that than I would loved this type of shipping
It's not that I'm against shipping.I'm just as interest in ship with Ash as all of u
It just that all the shipping with Ash is so Boring
They hardly seem to have any connetion with story
There no just no Fun, With Misty thousand mile away while new girl in her place just coming & going
I mean Ash is main character. If anyone should have the most exciting romance in this show then it should him not some side character
Any way, I'm now between Pokeshipping & Negaishipping
But pokeshipping has better change among Existing shipping but Negaishipping would be cooler if Ash has one sided feeling for Iris
But to do that, Writer has to create a reason for Ash to fallen love with Iris instate of Misty. It is only possible if Iris done something to influence Ash's life
Quesion is, what Iris can do to influence Ash's life greatly ? It have to be something other girl didn't do for Ash. Something that cause Ash's heart to beat toward her
As long as Iris don't do something like that, I think pokeshipper has nothing to fear
:bawl:I wonder if Ash ever going to be with a girl.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much the only person who likes RedShipping. (SatoshixMusashi) :-/

Not much of a shipper, but I say Pikachu.

It doesn't have to be romantic (because that's actually pretty creepy). But it is very adorable, the unbreakable bond of a trainer and his first Pokémon companion.

I voted for other. I liked the ship between Ash and Macey from the Sliver Conference. Hilarious.

I kind of like Lyra with Ash actually. She seemed to get along with him well and she has a great sense of romantic humor.

I honestly prefer Ash and May. Never was a big fan of poke/contestshipping, since likeminded people attract better than those who are opposites (Ash and May are quite like-minded, in all honesty).
If somebody is your opposite, typically you hate them, and love-hate relationships never go too well. Whereas one where the two are like-minded and are good friends prior to getting together is a far more likely - and healthy - relationship for both parties.
As such, Advanceshipping makes the most sense to me, although a lot of people would like to argue my points.

I'm old school, but Pokeshipping is my favorite of the Ash ships. Admittedly Tracy/Misty is cute too, but I can't really see Ash with anyone but Misty.

May is other hand the most prettist but Drew deserve her more then Ash
May is not pretty! She's beautiful!(to me) I beg to differ on Drew deserving her more than Ash.
May is pretty and all, but she's more like a sister to him. And everyone can see the spark between May and Drew..
See, this is what I don't like about people pointing out the relationship between May and Ash and the interaction between May and Drew.
They think that May and Drew are getting together while they are on their travels to make all the Advanceshippers out there to look and feel bad about themselves supporting the shipping but that they are only saying what they want to say.
Although it doesn't seem like anyone is trying hurt anyone, I already got hurt just by reading about what these Contestshippers has got to say. And they're possibly hurting other Advanceshippers as well. But nobody has to give up on what shipping they like because somebody else says they are not good for each other. That is why everyone speaking out for whatever shipping they like because they believe in it. Everyone is free to whatever they what to say but I don't like it when someone is saying what don't want to hear. I'm sorry if I trouble anyone but I just can't take it anymore. I probably shouldn't be here if I didn't want to come across anything Contestshipping along with any other shippings including Advanceshipping but I just can't help myself. My curiousity keeps getting the best of me.
As much as I want Ash to be with May in the show, I personally want no one to get together with anyone so no one can get hurt.

May is not pretty! She's beautiful!(to me) I beg to differ on Drew deserving her more than Ash.

In my honest opinion, she's very... uh... nice looking... *ahem* (especially to me when I was 13)

IMO Misty is the best heroine choice for Ash. May is pretty and all, but she's more like a sister to him. And everyone can see the spark between May and Drew.

Although I respect that your opinion, I don't see any two characters that aren't already together having any such 'spark'. Drew might've shown that he likes May, sure, but that is likely one-sided (I will support this more upon request). If you are going to argue that May is like a sister to Ash, then you can't argue that Misty is not like a sister to him. As such, it would be too awkward for either of them to go out with him, and furthermore, neither would get even close to him. That's the problem with Ash, makes everybody close friends, eh?

Dear Writers,

It's interesting that you had placed alot of girls in Ash's group. But the problem with me was that Brock was there and it seemed like he was ignore in the shipping department even though he was on for years. This is why when you have a secondary boy, you should have gave the girls some kind of better interaction and chemistry so that if Ash keeps on getting placed with girl after girl, the other boy could receive justice too. I'm only stating my opinion that's all. Love you guys, keep it up!

Your Best Veiwer,

Caseydia.

See, this is what I don't like about people pointing out the relationship between May and Ash and the interaction between May and Drew.
They think that May and Drew are getting together while they are on their travels to make all the Advanceshippers out there to look and feel bad about themselves supporting the shipping but that they are only saying what they want to say.
Although it doesn't seem like anyone is trying hurt anyone, I already got hurt just by reading about what these Contestshippers has got to say. And they're possibly hurting other Advanceshippers as well. But nobody has to give up on what shipping they like because somebody else says they are not good for each other. That is why everyone speaking out for whatever shipping they like because they believe in it. Everyone is free to whatever they what to say but I don't like it when someone is saying what don't want to hear. I'm sorry if I trouble anyone but I just can't take it anymore. I probably shouldn't be here if I didn't want to come across anything Contestshipping along with any other shippings including Advanceshipping but I just can't help myself. My curiousity keeps getting the best of me.
As much as I want Ash to be with May in the show, I personally want no one to get together with anyone so no one can get hurt.
Truth hurt, deal with it
U talking about advanceshipper, Do u have any idea how hard it was for me , I'm The Biggest Drew Hater
But Not just I have to deal with the fact the Drew totally defected Ash & There isn't a single episode with Drew where Ash outmatch Drew (rather Ash got outmatched) but also the fact He got the most prettiest Poke girl fallen for him
Not just that, he also got another spare cute one crezy from him While the only Cute girl that ever fall for Ash is Misty. All other girl who fall for Ash isn't cute at all
Only movie girl are cute but we don't know if they really has feeling for Ash
Ever since Ash got his butt kick by Drew, I only wanted a episode where Ash outshine Drew. I really hoped that Drew gonna appear more then one episode so I will see a Rematch
I eagarly wait for that one thing from AG but that good for nothing writer make Drew appear a lot But he didn't Let Ash outshine him all. Instate He let Drew outshine Ash only because he's May Rival
Who care about May ? she goes to hell what I care ! If writer think that Ash shouldn't get involve with May's rival then he shouldn't write a episode where Ash get's his Butt Kick by Drew in the first place
I had a Dream where May & Drew getting married so their parent perpareing the wedding. Their parents where arguing about the preparetion of wedding but when Drew & May show up then their parent forget about the argument. May's mother got behind them & grad their sholder saying something that make both May & Drew blush
I wasn't happy, I was jealous. At that moment All I wanted to see Ash appearing with a finance who's thousand time prettier then May, Thousand time stronger then May & Million time cooler then other girl
Ya bady, That what I want. A Girl who totally outshine May at everything and have a romantic storyline with Ash which is Billion time better then contestshippping so Ash doesn't look like loser compare to Drew

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom