• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who would you pick as your girlfriend/boyfriend?

As much as I love Ruby, I'm not sure exactly if I'd want to date him.

Maybe his game counterpart, Brendan, in that case then.

(I have a gf, but I'll post a hypothetical answer anyways)

Flannery probably, or maybe Cynthia. Maybe Whitney. I dunno.

Probably Roark or Hilbert. I think they're both really cute and seem like the type of people who are easy to talk to!

SILVER! <333
I think he'd be such a fun boyfriend...Or maybe not, lol, I dunno. x) But if I could loosen him up I'd think he'd be a good boyfriend. :3
If not Silver, then N...I think N would let me cuddle him MUCH more then Silver would. xD. And also he has really long hair, so I could run my hands through it. :3 Aahhh, that'd be nice...
Or maybe Riley would be good, too...But I think he's too old for me. xDD.

Dawn for sure! I remember when I was younger I used to absolutely gawk over her, and in Pokemon Diamond I picked her as my character just because I was in love with her :D I used to drool over how she looked for contests too...

Girlfriend: Cynthia cuz she's just... wow. she is cool and tough but nice and smart :)
Boyfriend: Roark cuz i enjoy things with fossils and he enjoys fossils as well or Cilan (anime) because he is a good cook and he seems to have an interest in the theatrical arts and i love theatre so we got something in common there

James! I would cuddle and contemplate him with admiration all day long. I give him all the love possible... *dream*... but with remorse for Jessie because she is perfect for him.

Last edited:
Calem definitely. I think he looks adorable and I bet he has a sexy French accent.

Pike Queen Lucy or Dawn for girlfriends. When I was young I had such a crush on Lucy. And Dawn made me care about the anime again.

As for a boyfriend... I've never thought about it, but probably Scott Lucian. I like reading.

Probably Leaf, Erika, Sabrina, Misty, Bianca, Dawn or Kris for girlfriends.

For boyfriends, Brendan, Hugh, Roark or Cheren.

May (the anime version)- I have no idea why, but I just can't help but like her... Is it wrong if your first crush was on a fictional character?
Elesa- more mature, and probably close to my own age.
Bianca (the Gen. V character, not the movie character)- she just seems like she'd be a lot of fun.

Yancy's a good choice too, since she's technically got a crush on me anyway, and I can't help but feel like she needs an escape from her celebrity life. ^-^

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom