• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Who's that Pokémon v2 - Endgame - 14/6/2018

Should the game end with 2 winners?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome to a new installment of "Who’s that Pokémon?", a Non-Mafia game originally created by @AussieEevee.

This game is based off the War of the Elements game style. Meaning, you get assigned a Pokémon, and 4 moves from that Pokémon’s moveset. Each Phase you choose 3 moves (4 every 3rd Phase) to use on other players. You get told if they were Super Effective, Normally Effective, Not Very Effective, or if they had no effect (Did Not Affect), and you are also told what moves are used on you by other players.

In War of the Elements, your goal is to guess what Types the other players are…but in this game, you’re trying to figure out what Pokémon the other players are.

Notes:
- Pokémon will only be fully evolved or not part of an evolutionary family. (Meaning possible examples of Pokémon in the game are Lugia, Girafarig and Froslass, but Rowlet will not be in the game)
- All forms are possible. (Meaning Alolan Dugtrio might be in the game)
- Types can be doubled up. You might encounter 2 or more Fire-Type Pokémon, for example.
- All Pokemon are dual-type. Meaning Alolan Marowak is possible, but normal Marowak is not.
- Mega Evolutions are not in the game, Z-Moves are not in the game, and moves that can be different types are not in the game. (No Hidden Power, for example)
- Abilities are not in the game. (Meaning that, for example, Ground will even hit Pokémon that have Levitate as their Ability)
- Breeding, Move Tutor, TM/HM and Level Up moves are valid. (Do not confuse forms, though)
- Learning from a previous form is NOT valid if that form doesn’t learn it.
- Effectiveness is valid for Generation 7.

This Type Chart serves as a reference.
C3CzCAW.jpg

This game is OC (remember to include myself, the IO and the MoD in all conversations), standard rules are in effect. If you are not sure, ask.

Phases will last 48 hours or until I have all moves.

First four players that submit a correct list, win.
You do not have to submit a guess list every turn. When you do submit a guess list, you will be told how many you have wrong, but nothing else.
When you win, you must cease all OC, as the game is over for you.

Players:
1. @Rainbow Cloud
2. @CheffOfGames
3. @MegaPod
4. @FinalArcadia
5. @Elementar
6. @DarthWolf
7. @Jinjo
8. @Elieson
9. @Feenie
10. @Lone_Garurumon

IO:
1. @AussieEevee

MoD: @SoaringDylan

Last edited:
I'll give this a second chance and hopefully I don't give up. Last time you gave me Lunala and Lunala is the only dual-type Pokemon that knows Night Daze and Moonlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom