• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Witchhunt -- GAME OVER: MAFIA WIN 12/15/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Witchhunt - Role Confirmations - 11/11/12

confirming.

Confirming.

Confirming.

Role confirmed.

Confirmed.

Confirming my role!

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

1. @KidBeano;
2. @jda95;
3. @Paperhorse;
4. @Mijzelffan;
5. @Hitomi;
6. @Sputnik;
7. @Rio Kamishiro;
8. @FinalArcadia;
9. @Andrea Luminosity;
10. @Kyouhei!;
11. @Soulmaster;
12. @Akuraito;
13. @Neon Borealis;
14. @Master Mew;
15. @Ryoga Kamishiro;
16. @Human;
17. @Buoy;
18. @Aelita;
19. @Elysion;
20. @GliscorMan;
21. @Croag;ily
22. @TheMissingno.;

1. @Parma;
2. @Dark Blueberry;
3. @Neosquid;
"It was not a peaceful day in the village when things stopped being peaceful. The apparent murder of Feralize by dark magics had produced a fierce hunt for witches.

"Witch! Burn the Witch!" You hear your townsmen crying.

You run to the village square to find the source of the commotion. It's your townsmen shouting to burn a witch.

You see Phoenicks shouting "We finally got one!" You edge closer to find out who. There, tied to a stake:

"It's not me!" Light Bringer cries. "I didn't kill Feralize; he did!" She points at you.

Suddenly, as if to prove the point, Light Bringer and Phoenicks vanish.

You have the town's attention. What will you do?

It is now Day 1. The phase will end in 48 + 3 hours at 10 PM EST, November 13th, or when a majority has been reached.

Re: Witchhunt - DAY 1 - 11/11/12

Is everyone else too scared to post in here or something? XD

Hm... I'm debating whether to do a random Day 1 vote like usual or not. What do you all think?

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

Always mafia. XD

Whoa now, that is just not right. XD Because I may always seem to be mafia doesn't mean I won't randomly come to be town.

It's a coin flip. XD You've been mafia half the time. XDD

Well, yes I have, but... HM.

I won't vote anyone until it comes down to it. I get the feeling doing some random vote won't be good for this game. And also, the phase WILL last 2 days, so no rush.

Yep, no rush. Random voting is not going to help in this game. Let's look for some reactions before deciding what to do.

guys, remember that roles will not be revealed upon death. if you're planning to just randomly vote; this might not be the type of game you want to play. I'll go ahead and Vote: Spunik because her vote was a joke and I don't like jokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom