• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Wonder Trade Thread: Dat Wascly Wabbit!

Interesting things I've gotten so far: gibble, charmander, froakie, scatterbug, and scyther (and a few others like female combee, golette, snubble, bred zubat, and wobbufett get props for sending something that isn't super common early on)

Not so interesting thing I've gotten so far

FlabebeX2, zigzagoox3, farfetch'd X2, espurr, skiddo, weedle, fletchling, quagsire, cubone,

I'm actually glad I posted this because it puts things into perspective, almost half of all the wonder trades I've done have gotten me something at least somewhat interesting, I was feeling frustrated with how much uninteresting stuff I'd gotten (was considering quitting using it) but now I think I'll keep sending trade to evolves, dittos, and safari zone monsters afterall.

I've been breeding for a shiny Fennekin and sent out a couple boxes worth of surplus today. I got a Metapod with Pokérus! I've never had Pokérus in all my years playing. I've never been so excited to see a Metapod

Was the ID name "Jamil", by any chance? That might've been mine. :p

Wonder Trade is awesome. Amidst all the crap you tend to get I've actually gotten a lot of great Pokes through it. Great for getting rid of mass breeding Pokemon you no longer need and maybe even getting some great in return.

I love using Wonder Trade to get rid of my breeding-project leftovers. It's kind of addicting, maybe because of the "gambling" aspect of it.

The only downside (or upside, depending on your sense of humor) is the ridiculous nicknames you sometimes get...I got a couple of Fennekin named r/jailbait and BLAZE IT 420.

I traded r/jailbait for something over the GTS.

Poor recipient.

I love using Wonder Trade to get rid of my breeding-project leftovers. It's kind of addicting, maybe because of the "gambling" aspect of it.

The only downside (or upside, depending on your sense of humor) is the ridiculous nicknames you sometimes get...I got a couple of Fennekin named r/jailbait and BLAZE IT 420.

I traded r/jailbait for something over the GTS.

Poor recipient.

That almost beats the time I traded with someone named Boner69. Funnily enough, they traded me a Jynx.

I got a Houndour named Aaaaannuusss :s

Also got a second Squirtle, a second Japanese Protean Froakie, a Beldum, and A Simipour. The Simipour is going though, cause it's only level 4.

I caught a Bidoof early on, named it Doofus, and traded it for a level 45 Poliwhirl. That's a fair trade right? Furthermore I just traded a level 5 Pansage someone else on Wonder Trade dumped on me for a level 57 Shuckle. Nice, one step closer to that Pokedex being completed.

I have put some decent stuff up though, like Dittos and fossils. Usually I get back early game stuff that's useless, but sometimes I get decent stuff. I like seeing the different nicknames, one person traded me a Roselia named "USArocks!" and another guy gave me an Onix named "Rock Wang".

I've received a Graveler which evolved into a Golem, a Japanese Fletchling, and a Durant which I WT'd for an Onix which I just WT'd for a Japanese Abra. So if anyone sees a Trapinch called Tina, a Dugtrio called petaQ or an Eevee named Cardassia, all with the OT of Levi, then you know ho sent them out!

I'm about to try and catch a bunch of Dittos and WT them.

WT has been pretty good for me, since I'm getting a bunch of Pokemon that I haven't got the dex entries for. I neglected catching Pokemon in favour of training the ones that I was going to use for the storyline. Now I'm making up for lost time.

I'm keeping all the pokemon I get on WT, for the lotto ID. Maybe someday I'll get First Prize (assuming it's still a Master Ball).

I've started taking to breeding pokemon like Jigglypuff and Snorlax to WT their babies, since you either get them late-game or need incenses to get the babies and babies are cute! (Well, Pokemon Babies are anyway. Not humans ones...)

My most recent bout with Wonder Trade ended up with me getting a Japanese Pikachu who went onto the GTS for the Y fairy from Route 7, but what really made it special was that I got a Light Ball from it. I also sent out a small Pumpkaboo, so someone's enjoying their new evolved form of it) to start the chain, so I'm good until I catch another small or large Pumpkaboo (after average and huge so I've got them all).

Traded a Lairon for a bunnelby -> then an even lower leveled bunnelby -> then a pancham -> then a japanese ralts

Aaaand I called it quits after that

Whee, wonder trade netted me a PP Max in today's lotto!~ All my winners so far have been the crap other people seem to be retrading, so I'm not complaining there xD

Several of my friends have started completing the game, now, so their rarest Friend Safari is unlocked - I've started catching all of those and nicknaming them for a major pass out (Someone's gotta appreciate the Machamp with a Body Builder's name) :) I also felt a bit bad about the Panchams with their Hidden Ability, since no one wants to get a Pancham, so I went and evolved all of them and gave them Pokérus. Going to go start dumping again~

I GOT A JAPANESE DITTO (well, metamon) ;_; SO HAPPY

Last edited:
WONDER TRADE IS AWSOME!!!
I got dunsparce named "Lucky You!" and it had pokerus YAY!!!!! I also got a level 32 lucario named "Throwaway" lol, a Larvitar, a large Pumpkaboo, a Ralts named "CA13" weird, also a bergmite.

I managed to score a few Japanese pokemon since my last post, including a Japanese Ditto. But then again, WT paired me up with about four Japanese players. But hey, a Japanese Ditto AND a Japanese Adaptability Eevee (male though), so I'm not complaining.

Results of my last batch of WT:

Kurzon the Zoroark > Pancham > Japanese Smeargle
DNA the Ditto > Dedenne > Zigzagoon > Japanese Onix
Anya the Bunnelby > Skiddo > Japanese Eevee – Adaptability, Male
Soup the Farfetch'd > Japanese Litleo
Nala the Litleo > Japanese Shelmet
Cecil the Haunter > Japanese Liepard
Cecil the Haunter > Japanese Ditto
Cecil the Haunter > Japanese Gothorita
'sparcin' the Dunsparce > Japanese Roselia

I sent out a ditto with perfect iv's in attack/defense/special attack/special defense and got back a lvl 1 squirtle with nothing maxxed. The ditto was expendable as I had another...just hoping the other person realizes they got something nice.

I sent out a ditto with perfect iv's in attack/defense/special attack/special defense and got back a lvl 1 squirtle with nothing maxxed. The ditto was expendable as I had another...just hoping the other person realizes they got something nice.

Should've put that lovely up on GTS, could've gotten something nice o: *wants*

I just put up a Gentle Squirtle and in return, I received a UT Timid female Snorunt! And a Lax Pidgey was put up and I got a UT JP Timid Electrike with Switcheroo. :) ....And as I was about to post this, I made one more trade. My Doduo was traded for a UT JP female Dratini :D

If anyone have more perfect Dittos let me know!

Well, I have about 15 Charmander Male with Dragon Dance and Brave Nature. If anyone want some of this babies send me a PM before I send them out in Wonder Trade tonight. And this is really something I like: you can trade anything without a great difference of value to you in Wonder Trade, because in the GTS everyone only want legendarys. With my spares I can make another trainer happy and in return fullfill my Pokédex.

I've been breeding and sending out Dratini's...sent out 3 Dratini's with decent natures, got 2 caterpies and a bidoof in return... oh well. With all the people asking for legendaries in return for those i figured these are the best things i can send out.(if anyone needs an egg message me or something)
Wait, I got a Dratini off Wi-Fi yesterday! Did you get a Furfrou yesterday?

That could have been me, idk. i get like dozens of Furfrou and others a day lol. I recently started my game over after trading my legendaries other pokemon to my friend, but still have my Dratini, so if anyone needs eggs, send me a pm.

I've been breeding and sending out Dratini's...sent out 3 Dratini's with decent natures, got 2 caterpies and a bidoof in return... oh well. With all the people asking for legendaries in return for those i figured these are the best things i can send out.(if anyone needs an egg message me or something)
Wait, I got a Dratini off Wi-Fi yesterday! Did you get a Furfrou yesterday?

That could have been me, idk. i get like dozens of Furfrou and others a day lol. I recently started my game over after trading my legendaries other pokemon to my friend, but still have my Dratini, so if anyone needs eggs, send me a pm.
Unless your name was Sarah, which I highly doubt since I see you're a guy or Lore, I might be wrong about it being you. xD

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom