• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Would you rather..? Pokémon Edition!

Delia Ketchum's, as while it is boring, at least I won't get blasted off by Pikachu every so often.
Would you rather see Sky Battles or SOS Battles return in the games?

I'd rather see SOS battles as they were a fun shiny hunting method and their return could mean totems return as boss fights. Sky Battles were just there. I don't dislike Sky Battles but I loved totem fights and appreciated the SOS in Gen 7.

Ok here is a weird one

Would you rather battle off against a Level 100 Wonder Guard Arceus or a Level 100 No Guard Sheer Cold Arceus?

In-universe? I'd rather be a researcher. I'm not even sure what a breeder would do, other than step out from behind the fence to tell Trainers their Pokémon was found with an egg.

Would you rather train 10-year-olds as field researchers (a la a somewhat less trusting Professor Oak) or be a job counselor for laid-off coal miners in Pyrite Town, Orre?

Back
Top Bottom