• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

So... How many of you were productive little bees while the forums were down? Get any good writing done?

I myself got three significant portions of two chapters done. Neither chapter is close to completion yet, which is frustrating, but it's still progress.

I've been having to deal with a case of pinkeye, so unfortunately, no. When I didn't have it, I was mostly building up the universe I hope to write about in the future, once I'm done with my PMD series.

I tried to be more productive in my already-hellishly-mess-up Real-Life issues, but with not much progression. Because, well, the effort to find order in chaos is just enormous.

have been somewhat writer's blocked and busy with school stuff, so haven't progressed much. luckily the former's starting to go away and by the end of the week so will have the latter.

So... How many of you were productive little bees while the forums were down? Get any good writing done?
On Thursday and Friday, my school had a field trip/college tour so the bus ride provided a lot of time to work on a rough draft I've been working on at school. Now I'm finally out of the rut I was in for the first half! Then over the weekend, I had a load of homework to do and unfortunately couldn't get much writing done.

@diamondpearl876 I like your new avatar.

I think Tumblr might be the best place for me to type down random thoughts and expect responses... but I don't want to get a Tumblr account.
Given tumblr's record when it comes to assholes who get offended by everything and Dont know what they're talking about: I would suggest you don't

Before we get into this whole discussion about Tumblr and people being offended, let's not. It will only end badly.

I reckon it's time to reveal the results of my latest art request, as fulfilled by @Cresselia92 :

MUoStxS.png

Four Joys from The Long Walk, drawn based on personality summaries rather than a detailed description. Now here's the crucial question - can anyone name them all?

why tf did i dab when i read that i need help
Reminds me, once I was playing Quiplash 2 on a livestream, and one of the prompts was "To be honest, people should immediately be arrested if they..." and I put "think Spirit Tracks is a bad game." The other person put "dab."

By the way, why can you put an adverb anywhere in a sentence in English?

if you like that in english, you'd love finnish, given its sentence word order is completely free because of its suffixes. this is why to us yoda's translated lines just sound mildly poetic instead of alien

Back
Top Bottom