• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Night 6 - Do stuff people! - Last updated 7-16-11 2330 EST

Sorry about missing the day. I was largely gone.

TFSpock's not being lynched is a nulltell -- the lynch protection role (if that's what happened) can be either town or mafia.

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Night 6 - Do stuff people! - Last updated 7-16-11 2330 EST

There was something that bothered me for a while, and after talking with some players in private communications (feel free to contact me, I'm also willing to explain why I've been quiet), I feel safe to bring this suspicion up.

Iteru's role required killing his 'teammates' unknowingly (meaning that he couldn't directly bring their names up) in order to win.

During Day 2, there were two strong candidates for the lynch. One was Thunder Lord Z, and the other was parma (who, despite the strange victory condition, was technically a town player).

Sourcandy placed the first vote on parma. Although parma was a townie, Sourcandy's reasons for suspecting parma (her first role, mind), they are justified.

so yea guys....I found another mafia >.>

She claimed Strong guy. I guess wikipedia failed her.

Iteru however starts a vote on Thunder Lord Z, but the reason for starting the vote is rather random.

I do like how TLZ voted for no reason though.

Vote: ! Thunder Lord Z

Convince me to change my vote as it isn't finalised.

Again, the reason to vote for TLZ isn't really convincing. In fact, practically, it's the same kind of reason that he used to vote for Phoenicks (godfather).

Vote: Phoenicks

I don't think someone as tactical would resort to RNG. I think that a lynch on Day 1 is better than a no lynch, but putting it down to randomness and not a (small) act is odd in my opinion.

Iteru, as a mafia player, would have known his teammates per the game system (proven by the fact that he killed Phoenicks). Thus, I suspect ! Thunder Lord Z as a mafia that Iteru wanted to kill. Killing parma would not have benefited Iteru.

Last edited:

What does this mean? :O (long post is looooooooong)

Are you saying we should lynch TLZ?

Simply said, I think Iteru brought up TLZ during that day because he wanted TLZ gone. And Iteru's role required killing mafia players to win. That was a close lynch too, iirc.

I am suspecting TLZ. At the moment, she's the suspect I have in mind.
I'm open to private communications, as if my suspicion is wrong, I really want to know for sure.

You have some good points there.

Mintaka's working hard but I'm not saying anything just yet. All these mafia are mixing me up @_@

Night is over, update in a few...

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

The town gathered to have a party and dance the night away... but this wasn't just any kind of party, this was...

ugly_prom_dress_4.jpg

DA PROM!

So everyone started dancing, but soon the time game to announce the prom queen, and surprisingly... some girls took this seriously.

tumblr_ll3v382rGQ1qgf2zwo1_500.gif

I'LL RUN OVER ALL WHO DON'T VOTE FOR ME.

tumblr_le9rmvtTfL1qdf3duo1_500.gif
[/IMG]

THAT CROWN IS MINE! I AM THE SWAN QUEEN!

But alas, some were disappointed when the winner's name was announced: GengarEatBanana. Some of the popular kids were so mean that they decided to play a trick on GengarEatBanana.

So they decided to throw pig's blood at him at GengarEatBanana.

tumblr_llpe9vCgj91qcnhhzo1_500.gif

Which turned out to be a...

tumblr_li0gz1utxf1qzkt3ao1_500.gif

GengarEatBanana was so mad.

tumblr_llppvynkbX1qazkdco1_r1_500.gif

GengarEatBanana screamed, "YOU WANT PIG'S BLOOD, I'LL GIVE YOU PIGG'S BLOOD!"

tumblr_lik61o8SeA1qe6mn3o1_500.gif

So at the end of the night, two people were found dead.

Colossus, the Madman

AoA_Colossus.jpg

You were one of Russia's strongest heroes alongside your brother Mikhail. But as he fought off the forces of captured, he was captured and brainwashed into becoming one of Apocalypse's Horsemen. He came back to Mother Russia to finish off its heroes and claim the land for Apocalypse. He killed all of Russia's heroes except you. Jaded, you accepted Magneto's offer to join his X-Men. Disillusioned with battle, you retired to train the next generation mutants alongside your wife Kitty Pryde. Everything went well until you were asked to take your charges to Seattle to save your sister Illyana. You left your students to die at the hands of the Sugar Man to ensure that Kitty saved Illyana. Then you learned that Magneto wanted to change reality back to a universe where Illyana was dead. Driven mad by the idea of losing another sibling, you rebelled against Magneto and decided to fight both X-Men and the forces of Apocalypse, to kill all who stood in your way as you tried to protect your sister.

As such, you're in a rage fueled killing spree, and as such, you can kill other players. Once you've killed a player, you will have to wait three nights until you can kill another one on the fourth. To do so, just send me a PM saying Kill: Player X.

You are allied with yourself, you win if you kill everyone.

GengarEatBanana was eliminated

Magneto, the Leader

MagnetoApocalypse442.jpg

After witnessing the death of your best friend Charles Xavier, you decided to take his mission to foster peaceful human/mutant relations as your own, leading you to be the founder of the X-Men. Sadly, your dream and Xavier's dream was shattered by the rise of the mutant Apocalypse who's world domination campaign left you very little time to teach students how to use their powers for the benefit of mutantkind and mankind alive. First recruiting your children Wanda and Pietro, you assemble an army of mutants. As you gathered mutants to Wundagore Mountain to create a resistance against Apocalypse, you met your would be wife and mother of your child Rogue.

You possess the power to manipulate metal and control magnetic fields. As such, you can create a magnetic field around one person each night to protect them against all attacks and mutant powers during the night. Just send me a PM saying Protect: Player X.

You are allied with the X-Men, you win if you eliminate all forces of Apocalypse

CommanderPigg has been eliminated

It is now Day 7

Haven't been getting a role action in a while... maybe someone is roleblocking me?

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 7 - Double Murder - Last updated 7-17-11 2330 EST

AW SHIT! The one night I didn't protect myself...or anyone else because I forgot...I get killed. Just my luck >_>

Aw well, it was a fun game while it lasted. I just wish I'd been more help ^^; *worst doctor evar*

Sorry about that CommanderPigg... :p

Oh well, I died. It was fun being allied with no-one, really sucks for you guys that I killed the doctor, the cop and another guy.

Thanks Hellion! Keep making Mafia games!

Two more innocents down. ;_; We really need to be careful.

Vote: @! Thunder Lord Z

For all the reasons Mintaka specified. Please defend yourself; I'm more than willing to take my vote off if you can convince me of your innocence.

Voting has ended...

Wut? I didn't die?

Huh.

@Mintaka @parma @TFSpock @! Thunder Lord Z @The Puppetmaster @hurristat @Synthesis @Rainbowkit

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED

The X-Men were brushing off on their strategy, trying to weed out the last of Apocalypse's forces.

tumblr_lhhvxsKvFj1qb82q8o1_500.gif

Yet the Forces of Apocalypses decided to be proactive about things.

tumblr_kuoa0vLmQv1qzobxio1_400.gif

And they took out on of the X-Men

Storm, the Weather witch

AoA_Storm.jpg

Captured by Apocalypse's forces, you were treated by Sinister has a lab rat. He subjected you to the telepathic torture of the Shadow King, which you fought off, summoning a storm that cut off the power. Helped to escape by one of Apocalypse's prelates, you rejoined your home continent Africa. There, you met Quicksilver who recruited you into Magneto's X-Men.

You control the weather and the sky and has such, once in the game, you can summon heavy dark clouds that will blot out the sun and bring about night earlier than usual. Just send me a PM with the words Blot out the sun and any votes placed after the time the message was sent will not count.

You are allied with the X-Men, you win if you eliminate all forces of Apocalypse

parma was eliminated

It is now Day 8
Phase change will be at midgnight so vote!

Re: X-Men: AoA Mafia - Day 8 - Down to the wire - Last updated 7-19-11 1234 EST

Losing your touch?

Onto matters of a death variety...PARMA TOTALLY SAW THAT COMING.

@_@ Damn. We really need to find the remaining mafia soon; there're at least 2 left of the remaining 8 of us. >_>

Vote: @Sgt.Pepper's

You've been quiet all game. Defend yourself.

I have contacted most players here except Peppers. Also, him claiming that he doesn't have an ability is disturbing. (Much less that the town would have a roleblocker, or another one if that role is already dead)

VOTE : Sgt.Pepper's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom