• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia X-Men: AoA Mafia - FORCES OF APOCALYPSE WIN - 7-20-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia Day 1 - The hills are alive! - Last updated 7-5-1

@TFSpock : Had nothing to do with Anime Mafia, actually. Completely random.

And yeah, I don't think your reaction was anything out of the ordinary...so Unvote: TFSpock

@mariowie : That vote was completely random. ^^;

Vote: Iteru

Because Piggy won last time, and if I follow her, I'm bound to win this time around. MWAHAHAHAHA! Not really, though; just seeing what happens with this. :p

Re: X-Men: Age of Apocalypse Mafia Day 1 - The hills are alive! - Last updated 7-5-1

Okay, unvote TFSpock, but I don't know what to vote voting something now is completely on random :d.

Considering Puppetmaster, you've swinged to vote for me just because Pigg did, I think there is more to gain from voting someone so indecisive about their actions.

Nobody looks fishy given what I've seen. First day is never good for these purposes (but I've seen more active first days; I'm wondering where the heck everybody is). I decided to try a new thing and use a RNG. 1-26, vote who I land on.

My first result was 6. Myself. I didn't say that I had to be honest with how I apply the RNG. :p

Next I got 9 -- Pseudonym. After the long, drawn-out lynch against him in Assassin's Mafia, I found this to be too deliciously annoying to pass up.

Vote: Pseudonym

You know the drill, respond, give me a reaction, vote isn't permanent, all that jazz.

Unvote: Iteru

No, I'm not just being wish-washy. :p

Okay, all this voting got kitty riled up.

35funny.gif

Vote: TFSpock

Because the puppet master made a really good point.

What point is that? That his vote was random?

What point is that? That his vote was random?
Yeah that it was totally random but I retracted it already, but I don't know who to lynch now.

TURTWIG A HAS BEEN REPLACED BY FIREHEART

@Fireheart please confirm in the thread. Thank you!

Confirmin'
Let me read back and see what has happened so far.
EDIT: Looks like only random votes so far...

Last edited:

vote: Commanderpigg

This just seemed the logical thing to do after looking at all the past pages and past votes.

Vote: parma.

Just a hunch. I'm just curious of people who quickly jump to conclusions.

I dont know who to vote at all. I hate Day 1.

I agree I'm gonna just do it the sourcandy way Vote: Shadow Darkrai

Vote: Phoenicks

I don't think someone as tactical would resort to RNG. I think that a lynch on Day 1 is better than a no lynch, but putting it down to randomness and not a (small) act is odd in my opinion.

Vote: Phoenicks

Iteru makes a good point.

Vote: Rainbowkit

She's been quiet. A vote can get her to talk.

Vote: Phoenicks Day 1 is for random votes, not for RNGs. RNG is taking the "random" aspect to far. I agree with the Puppetmaster and Iteru.

Unvote: Shadow Darkrai
I promised to unvote, didn't realize that the update time cut it so close to getting home from job. I'll go through the thread and elaborate more later. For now, I'm voting Puppetmaster. (IIRC) He was suspicious of Mariowie for joining him... and is now joining Iteru, having been suspicious of Iteru not long ago. Now to go through the thread.

Vote: Puppetmaster

EDIT:

Unvote: Pseodynym

Thought I voted Shadow Darkrai for some reason. Stupid me.

What's wrong with using an RNG? Voting a random person is no different. Other people have done it -- I've opened most of my games by voting for a random person. Sharing the story for the sake of salivating in choosing Pseodonym? Suspicious! :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom