• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview XY015 - Harimaron vs Mafoxy! A Diet Battle!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Clemont being the focus out of the group. It's been a while since we had an episode focusing on the main characters other than Ash (I think since the 9th episode?)
The Espurr episode before this focused on Bonnie, the Pancham ep (12?) focused on Pikachu and the starters, and 10 featured Clemont.

Interesting how this sort of thing didn't happen for the previous main character's Pokemon when they would gorge on food (specifically Munchlax and Emolga)....:sweat:

Anyways, this seems like it will be a nice episode! Chespin screen time is always cool (although I want to see my dear Fokko T______T). I think Delphox appearing this early is fine. If you think about it, just because you happen to have just started your journey doesn't mean that the people around you have. Lol look at Lumiose City. Full of people just like that in the games (you just can't access them yet, and for a good reason). Also, this couple looks particularly old, so it would make sense for them to have a fully evolved Pokemon rather than something you can find on Route 5 or such. Plus maybe seeing the final evo of her starter might inspire Serena to giddy up (lol you know since it's a cowboy...cowboy reference...ok I'll stop now) and finally do some training herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom