• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Looks like I was wrong about which of the neighbors was scum here, so props to everyone on the Renato wagon, which all had solid votes on it. Glad my judgment on NightWing at least seems accurate, and she's probably another one we can pretty much consider clear now. Caps has proven himself twice now between the Max softclaim and this, so he's also probably in that safe group with Max, Eresh, and jd on that basis.

Probably worth looking to see who interacted with Renato throughout the game and how; granted, there's probably not much since Renato didn't post often, but might be useful. I'll be looking through tonight if I can, I do remember off-hand that Feenie joke-voted Renato D1 but that's really all I remember atm.

Day 6 - Eventually Elapsed
Day 6 - Eventually Elapsed

LG was staying up late. The other mods had left the office some time ago, leaving LG to work diligently underneath the orange glow of the old-fashioned oil lamps on his desk. He was going over the profiles of all the possible Intensified members, trying to connect them to either romch or Renato_Sinclair.

It doesn’t make sense. None of these members have any real connections to the other Intensified members. They must have a more personal motivation… He grabbed a piece of paper and held it curved underneath the light, reacquainting himself with the potential motivations of each member. When he was satisfied with his knowledge, he swung his body and office chair to a slightly illuminated white board, beginning to scribble whatever popped into his mind. After 5 minutes of uninterrupted mental regurgitation, LG swung his chair back from the whiteboard and sat there, staring intently at the perplexing situations on the board. Come on LG. Embody Velma…

It was then that it clicked. “Jinkies! I deserve a Scooby Snack.” He reached into his jacket and pulled out a selection of sweet, dry dog biscuits, but spat them out as soon as they touched his tastebuds. “TV’s very unrealistic,” he said with disgust, slamming them back into his pocket and instead grabbing his Warning Pistol. “For now, it’s time to go to work.”

LG ended up in returnofmastercrazyhand’s room. The room was a mess, being in the middle of a renovation due to the member’s new absence from the forums. The walls were home to peeling plaster and scratched paint, complimenting the stains of the exposed cement floor dirtily. LG reached down and wiped the ground, noting the lack of dust.

“This area has been active.” He continued to rummage through the weirdly located items and rubbish, but eventually came across a piece of blank paper. The paper had obviously lost its shine, as it was bland and seemed to have absorbed the damp filth from the air. “That’s weird… Why would a blank piece of paper be hidden perfectly underneath a bucket?” He pondered the possibilities and enthusiastically pursued the first reasonable conclusion. “Maybe some hidden text? Ah, I saw that they used some lemons and heat on National Treasure to get the text out of the Declaration of Independence. There should be some lemons in the staff room, and I can use the oil lamps from my office.”

Once gathering the required materials, LG sat back in his office chair and began extracting the apparent text from the paper. It took 10 minutes to start achieving results, but they eventually came. Words slowly began to fade into existence, revealing a set of steps for some plan.

1. Steal
2. Amplify
3. Recruit
4. Eliminate (ensure failsafe plan is activated)
5. Create
6. Test
7. Distract
8. Destroy

“Oh man. This isn’t good… I need to get this to RC.” LG stood up frantically but paused instantly. Silence smacked the room and everything stopped moving, like time was frozen. LG saw the figure in front of him step forward.

“Step 7a, give LG info so there’s a reason to kill him, and announce my return.” returnofmastercrazyhand stood in front of LG and smiled despicably. “Miss me?”

“But you were banned! How are you here? I haven’t seen anyone remove it.” Amidst his shock, LG made sure to click the emergency message button on his smart mod watch, and a small little red light flashed once to begin recording.

“It did say I had a failsafe plan, did it not? Don't worry though; all will be revealed in due time. But for now, you’re coming with me.”

“Not without a fight.” LG aimed the pistol at romch and shot, but the professional bounty hunter dodged with blistering speed. He raced up to LG and punched him in the face, drawing blood from his nose and causing him to stumble backwards. The moderator fought back and hooked the Intensified member across the chin, creating a small cut underneath the latter’s lip.

“I’ve had enough of this.” romch slid a knockout dart from his sleeve and jabbed it into LG’s arm, sending him crashing to the ground. He then detached the smart watch from LG’s unconscious arm and planted his boot into it, pushing several metallic pieces into the floor. Grabbing his opponent’s legs, he flung LG’s body over his shoulder and left the room. Crumbs and breaking pieces of dog biscuits were left strewn across the floor.

Lone_Garurumon was killed. They were...

Dear Lone_Garurumon.

You are a current moderator of Fun & Games (including TWR). You are from Australia, albeit in a different time zone to the other Australian members. You like both Pokémon and Digimon, and theme either quite frequently.

You like your moderator duties, and had your detective skills amplified by the Amplifier. As such, you want to figure out how to reverse everyone back to their original selves. Because of your problem solving skills, you are the Amplified’s Tracker and 1 x Inquirer. Each night, you may track another player and see who they visited that night. However, you won’t be able to see what action they performed. You can do this by replying to this PM with Track: [PLAYER]. Furthermore, during one night phase only (not in conjunction with your tracker ability), you can ask a dead player a question, and get a response. You can do this by replying to this PM with Ask [PLAYER]: [QUESTION].

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Lone_Garurumon was killed. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Tracker and 1 x Inquirer.

It is now Day 6. The phase will end in 48 hours on Wednesday the 10th of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

@Lone_Garurumon are you able to sub in?

Last edited:
Vote: Kyriaki

Admittedly not much to go off of but

How do you find that information? Isn't Swarla inactive to a point where they might have to be subbed out or mod killed, but is still in the game for.some reason?

Maybe prod some of the inactive people, listen to their opinions? What if mafia turns out to be deliberately inactive in thread to stay under the radar?

Kyriaki brings up the possibility that scum could be deliberately inactive - like Renato_Sinclair was - but didn't check to see swarla had not been online and Renato_Sinclair had been? It seems like a chance to get rid of swarla over Renato_Sinclair.

Also not liking those who have voted Feenie - how could Feenie or FinalArcadia be mafia? Wouldn't that have made it impossible for me to win? If someone answered this and I missed it, please explain.

@Pirate Sylveon has there been any alignment checks?

Kyriaki brings up the possibility that scum could be deliberately inactive - like Renato_Sinclair was - but didn't check to see swarla had not been online and Renato_Sinclair had been? It seems like a chance to get rid of swarla over Renato_Sinclair.
Admittedly, I didn't have information about people's actual activity in the forums - just the mafia thread.

Ok. I am just going to put out a list of players (from most towny to most scummy imo) and I would like if others do the same or at least suggest their top 2-3 suspects so we can get some activity and reactions to get another successful lynch in the phase.

Of course I am confirmed Town to myself, so I'm not going to include myself in the list.

Town
Pirate Sylveon (Max1996): Uncc'd Cop (who's being roleblocked consistently)
Ereshkigal: Town checked by Cop + Claimed Hider
jdthebud: Claimed Psychiatrist, claim proven
TheCapsFan: Helped to save Max D1 & brought about a lynch on Renato (scum) last day phase
Nightwing101: Neighbour, Helpful to provide info which helped us lynch scum in the N'hood
MegaPod: Converted to Cult, not quite sure about their position now but leaning Town
FinalArcadia: One of the Unlyncher's target, Town lean.
@Seth Rollins : Claimed Lie Detector. Pretty much MIA now.
@Crystal Onix : Claimed Nexus. Not sure if claim proven. MIA too.
Feenie: One of unlyncher's target, I think they are being subbed out. Didn't give any townie vibes.
Space: Subbed in for Cheff. Not enough posts to make a read.
Kyriaki: Subbed in for Elieson. Not enough content provided.
Scum

Though I don't mind a Lynch on any of my bottom 3. Feenie being one of the Unlyncher's target makes me unsure whether they would be scum.
Between, Space and Kyriaki, I would go for Kyriaki now as there has been some time since Kyriaki has subbed in. Although reading through their posts, I couldn't find any content posts which would be helpful/valuable for Town. I don't see any active efforts for scum-hunting either.
@Kyriaki, could you provide a reads list or your thoughts on the game?

In a game of 22, there should be either 4 or 5 scum. The most likely possibility given what we know is a setup of 16-4-1-1, with maybe 15-5-1-1 if there are 5. Going by this, the current setup should be either 10-2 or 9-3. So we have a bit of wiggle room here.

I would be fine at this point lynching one of the subs. But I do think there is a possibility of at least one of the mafia being an active player. The list of people I think could be scum is slowly decreasing, especially with Lone's flip as town. MegaPod's actions seem townier now especially given the Renato flip. The chances of that being a bus are reasonable but I'm willing to trust him for now. I've had Pikapika as a scum lean for a while now, but I also don't really know. Like I said, I'm willing to lynch one of the subs. I think I'm due for a reread.

I'm conflicted on a Kyriaki vote.

On the one hand, I would love another scum lynch and suspected Kyriaki née Elieson since day one.

On the other hand, I lose my favorite hiding spot.

Kyriaki is one of the people left who doesn't really have anything clearing them, but the whole case seems to be that they didn't check for activity on swarla or Renato_Sinclair? I don't think that's so weird when in-thread, swarla had disappeared longer ago than Renato_Sinclair had and if someone was going purely on the thread, that would stand out, as it did to me. Aside from that and that Elieson was totally absent and thus doesn't give us anything to read from the initial player in that slot, I've got a pretty null read on Kyriaki.
Also not liking those who have voted Feenie - how could Feenie or FinalArcadia be mafia? Wouldn't that have made it impossible for me to win? If someone answered this and I missed it, please explain.
This is tricky to me since Feenie's slot I get scummy vibes from for the same reason I initially voted her last phase (plus, this is a bit WIFOM-y, but the joke vote on D1 on Renato_Sinclair may have been a way to try to insure Renato_Sinclair posted, or something else between scum. Not certain, but I think it is a possibility) but it is hard to think of a way that you could have won with that win-con if she was scum. Though having a win-con functionally clear two players as being non-scum seems like more info than a win condition would generally give? I don't know if I'm just too stubborn when I read someone as mafia that I get stuck on it and that's what's happening with Feenie or not. Her actions when she was posting though felt the most overtly scummy of the remaining players to me though when I looked through her posts. I'd be voting her right now if I had a good answer to the win-con thing, but not having one makes me pause a bit.

Also, has anyone targeted Crystal Onix? It'd be useful to know if that Nexus claim is legit or not, though I guess someone would've mentioned it by now if they had targeted them probably.

One more thing, though this is super tinfoil-y and mainly born out of the weird absence of Seth for multiple phases now, but I'm starting to wonder if it is a possibility that his lie detector result was made with a role cop on Ereshkigal. Like if he had known she was a hider, and then worked with that knowing that even if she was mislynched, his lie detector result would make sense with the role flip. This is very conspiracy theorist, I know lol, but I'm starting to get paranoid about the way he just abruptly disappeared after being so active initially.

Honestly I'm at a bit of a loss on who is most likely to be scum of the bunch and I'm going to have to read some things again, this time focusing on the players that aren't in that "mostly confirmed" group that several are after last day phase. I'm not really opposed to lynching one of the subs either, but when all we have from the Cheff/Space slot is Space's post today and nothing more, that's hard to get a read on too.

I agree with Space on the grounds that it is likely that both FinalArcadia and Feenie are town. Though one thing is still weighing in my mind; i had the power to avenge both Swarla and Renato (kill their killers) yet Renato was Scum anyway. With this in mind, there is a slight chance that one of them could be mafia but i highly doubt it's FinalArcadia. My guess out of them both would be Feenie but i still highly doubt this is the case. Just something i'm going to keep in mind.

I believe that Pika_Pika is right in assuming town is Pirate Sylveon, Ereshkigal, jdthebud, TheCapsFan, FinalArcadia, and MegaPod.
I'm not overly sure about Seth though they did outright claim lie detector so that leads me to believe they're leaning town for now.
Crystal Onix also claimed outright with the Nexus role and even though i've never heard of it before i'm willing to believe that they're also leaning town (or else if they are mafia then that was a serious gamble on their part).
Feenie i'm not sure about but I'm leaning more towards town for them for reasons stated above.
I believe both Space and Kyriaki are our closest bets on possible scum because we're running out of people it could be. Has Cheff spoken during the game? I'll check in a second.

But for now i believe that scum could only possibly be Feenie, Space, Kyriaki (maybe CO and Seth).

Because Max’s Investigation keeps failing, and it only makes sense that it’s a Mafia Roleblocker’s fault. This of all things is what you try to pick at? Weird.

Yeah, because I'm not sure about Space anyways and I find it weird that PikaPika has mentioned Roleblocker for certain.

Honestly, this game has its fair share of custom roles that I'm getting skeptical of a traditional cop role.

Max is not the only one to have their role blocked. I also did one night. Granted, it didn't really matter since I wasn't targeted for death that night and my ability doesn't do much, but I'm certain there is a roleblocker in-game based on personal experience as well.

I was hiding behind Kyriaki after he took over for Elieson, so it would be something involving him.

Back
Top Bottom