• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Night 7 - False Lies
Night 7 - False Lies

Official Votals
Seth Rollins (9) - Pirate Sylveon, Ereshkigal, Pika_pika42, Nightwing101, Melodious Nocturne Demyx, Space, FinalArcadia, Wormtail, TheCapsFan

“jd will be fine. All he needs is some rest.”

“Thanks Doc.” Doctor Floptopus smiled and carried her clipboard away with her, moving elegantly with the calm demeanour of a masterful human interactor. “That means we won’t be able to use them to get more info out of Elieson.”

“Or presumably Miss Renato_Sinclair now that they have… somewhat recovered from their injuries.” CO looked across at a hospital room that was lined with bright balloons and stuffed animals, peering at the giggling Renato as they watched Cells at Work.

Doctor Floptopus walked past again, noting, “That show is not realistic,” before continuing with her work.

“In any case, do we wish to see if any other Amplified members have shown an aptitude for gaining information?”

“I’ve heard that Seth’s been doing some work for money. He’s been helping determine whether someone is showing their true Amplified qualities,” replied RC.

“How may we affirm that this quality is not his own personal façade?”

“I guess there’s only one way to find out.”

Sometime later, RC and CO found themselves being let into Seth’s office by a monkey butler.

“Well, well, it’z nice to see you ma friends.” The room was dark. Shined wooden planks stretched down to make the walls of the room. Several stuff animal heads were placed in an orderly fashion along the beams, adding to the gloomy atmosphere. The moderators couldn’t see Seth’s face; only the bright ring of orange that hissed and spat out smoke from the area around his face. “What can I do for you? I can give moderators a discount for da right job.” He spoke with a slight Godfather accent.

“I don’t remember Seth ever being like this,” RC whispered to CO, but the message seemed to be intercepted.

“I don’ appreciate whispering in dis vicinity. We’re all on good conditions ‘ere, so I expect that it shall remain as such for our conversation. Is that undastood?” The moderators replied with nods. “Very good then.” He puffed one last time into his cigar and held it between his two fingers, pushing it into a metal tray and laying it to rest. “Now, onto business. Word is on the grapevine that you want me to talk to some Intensified member and see if he’s givin’ you good juice.”

“Yes, that is correct.”

“Alrighty then. Simple. It’ll be $200 for an hour.”

“One hour?!”

Seth grabbed another cigar and lit it with his jet-black lighter. “Yeah, I don’ work for nuthin. I get you good results.” He paused and leaned onto his desk, pressing his face forward so it was looking directly into CO’s eyes. “I can see through every deception.”

CO coughed when the cigar smoke infiltrated his airways. “I beg you, please rid me of that horrid smell, you animal!” He grabbed his fan and began waving in front of his nose.

Seth stood up and looked to RC with disapproving eyes, rolling them towards CO. “What I believe my friend was trying to say,” began RC, “is that we’re happy to accept your offer.”

“Good then.” Seth smiled wryly. “This is how it is in the wrestling business.”

RC was taken aback. “I don’t understand… wrestling?”

Seth chuckled. “Seth Rollins is a wrestling star of the WWE. In the spirit of my namesake, I wrestle with others’ thoughts and internal conflicts. I expose their weaknesses and press until I find their true selves.”

RC shuffled unnervingly. “Okay then. I guess we’ll be off. We’ll transfer the money to your account and we’ll see you tomorrow in the hospital wing.”

Seth nodded and saluted mockingly to the moderators, prompting them to turn around and walk quickly to the door. But the sound of strong electricity buzzing stopped them on their way. They turned back around and found Seth’s body convulsing underneath a Taser net, with no perpetrator to be seen.

Seth Rollins was lynched. They were...

Dear Seth Rollins.

You have just come back to The War Room after a small absence. The first game Elementar can remember you in was Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia, where you were influential in the town’s victory. You were the watcher, and after the lightning rod occurred, you knew all power role players.

In this game, and other games, you have shown an aptitude to figure out whether players are telling the truth. Because of this skill, you are the Amplified’s 2 x Lie Detector. During two night phases only, you can submit a phrase from another player and see whether they are telling the truth. However, this phrase cannot include a statement about explicit alignment (such as “I am town.” Phrases like “I feel like we’re different alignments” are allowed. You can do this by replying to this PM with Understand: [PHRASE].

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Seth Rollins was lynched. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their 2 x Lie Detector.

It is now Night 7. The phase will end in 24 hours on Sunday the 14th of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

Last edited:
So mafia is either Space (wouldn't surprise me) or Pika (highly doubt it's Pika though).

Enjoyed this game much more than I thought I would, often defending myself. Thank you Elementar!

Last edited:
Yeah I thought Seth was town. I'll have to make some reads tomorrow.

Also, fun facts, this has surpassed Artemis Fowl Mafia for amount of posts, becoming my personal third highest game in relation to posts. (It does have 9 more players than Artemis so that's expected).

Now we need it to be number 1 for posts period. Let's see if we can hit 100 pages!

First, we need a needless argument to last for fifty pages...

Space is scum because his name starts with the letter "S"!

I am seriously sorry for being M.I.A for the vast majority of this game - I had a lot going on and it honestly slipped my mind. I've looked back through the thread, and there's been a hell of a lot to read an understatement but I think I've gotten a basic gist of things.

Nightwing101 said:
I still believe it's Space. I think CO is town due to the fact that they claimed Nexus so early AND if they were mafia they wouldn't have done that due to the fact that the Nexus role can be of either alignment. I can't see what benefit CO could have gotten from claiming the Nexus so early if they were mafia. As I usually say, if they are mafia, then that was a extremely gutsy move on their part.
I could be wrong here, but isn't the Nexus role something that sort of harms town in a way, even when it's town-aligned? It seems bold to claim early, especially when CO didn't have any reason to claim it that early. They even cited something from the Mafia scum wiki, which makes me kind of iffy - wondering if maybe they're searching for a feasible fake claim or something like that. A nexus claim just makes me suspicious.

jd claimed psychiatrist, I saw that in a post but is that something that's a proven town role? What exactly is psychiatrist? And if MegaPod was converted to Cult, does that make MegaPod no longer leaning toward either town or mafia, but something of an independent alignment? I'm a little confused about that.

wait am I subbed out

I could be wrong here, but isn't the Nexus role something that sort of harms town in a way, even when it's town-aligned? It seems bold to claim early, especially when CO didn't have any reason to claim it that early. They even cited something from the Mafia scum wiki, which makes me kind of iffy - wondering if maybe they're searching for a feasible fake claim or something like that. A nexus claim just makes me suspicious.

jd claimed psychiatrist, I saw that in a post but is that something that's a proven town role? What exactly is psychiatrist? And if MegaPod was converted to Cult, does that make MegaPod no longer leaning toward either town or mafia, but something of an independent alignment? I'm a little confused about that.
Ok, so, first off, I can confirm that CO is indeed a Nexus (I've got his slot).

Secondly, a Psychiatrist is a role that can turn SKs into Vanilla Townies, So yes, a Psychiatrist by default must be Town. Though jd's was different in the sense that it can only fire once, and could turn any indep into a Townie. He got killed, so there's really no question as to what his role was. He'll still be talking and voting though, because he was also Restless Spirit cranked up to God Mode. He changed The Light from basically a Cult Leader into a Townie, and Pod claims that he was converted along with him.

Day 8 - Silent Games
Day 8 - Silent Games

Yes! They’re coming back today. CheffOfGames’ alarm had just sounded at 5:00am, as he was planning to surprise SoaringDylan and DarthWolf on their return to Bulbagarden. He had purchased all food a day in advance, and had a party setup in the staff room.

The final adjustments took several hours to complete, but eventually, most of F&G’s members hid in several shadows and cracks of the staff room, prepared to jump out in the following moments when the returning moderators stood in the doorway. CheffOfGame’s voice could be heard from behind the door, guiding the mods to the old-fashioned door that each set of eyes focused upon. The door’s handle clicked and turned, pushing open slowly so reveal the Dutch mods. Their faces lit up when each member leapt from the hiding spots and yelled a scattered assortment of ‘surprises.’

“It’s good to be back,” SD managed to say over the residues of conversation that ensued after their arrival. “And it seems like it was just in time.” Most of the crowd laughed and went back to eating their small plates of finger food, finding conversation in the most unique of topics.

“So how have they been?” said Darth when the noise in the room reached a stage that could mask his own voice.

“They have been satisfactory. I believe we have suffer no casualties as of yet; only prisoners.” CO’s bluntness caught SD off guard, and caused the moderator to choke on his punch and spit on the ground.

Meanwhile, FinalArcadia and Feenie were talking with Cheff about how the party was organised.

“We want to throw Space her own party when she gets back,” said Feenie, who became disinterested in the punch she was drinking and handed it to her sister.

“Yeah, that would be really nice,” commented Cheff. “I could help you out if you’d like?”

“That’d be terrific! We just want to protect her and thank her. She’s done so much for us.”

“It’s really cool to have a family on Bulbagarden.”

FinalArcadia nodded. “Yeah, it is.” She smiled delicately. Feenie returned the smile and took a swig from the punch FA handed to her. For a few moments she appeared to be fine, but after several seconds passed, she wobbled and collapsed to the floor. “Feenie!” screamed FA, who immediately bent down to meet her sister’s unconscious body on the floor. SD, DW, RC and CO raced to where the scream came from, where DW promptly called Flop for medical assistance. SD grabbed Cheff and pulled him away from the scene, quietly murmuring “Did FA spike the punch?”

“No,” replied the shocked member. “She drank from it herself and didn’t tamper with it at all.”

Feenie was killed. They were...

Dear Feenie.

You are one of the famous sisters of The War Room. You, along with your sisters FinalArcadia and Space, are regulars in the War Room. You are known for your prowess as mafia, and have been a driving force in several mafia wins.

You want to protect your sisters from harm, but would be sad if either of them was hurt. Because of your family bond, you are the Amplified’s Personal Doctor. Each night, you can protect another player from a nightkill. You can do this by replying to this PM with Protect: [PLAYER]. However, if either Space or FinalArcadia are killed, your role will become unblockable.

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

NOTE: Your role is now unblockable.

Feenie was killed. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Personal Doctor.

Space, in place of CheffOfGames, won the game. They were...

Dear CheffOfGames.

You are real life friends with DarthWolf and SoaringDylan. You are sad you didn’t get to go with them to Japan, but wish them well regardless. You’re also a staff artist, and are very skilled at what you do.

You don’t know where SoaringDylan and DarthWolf have gone for this game. Because of your confusion, you are aligned with yourself, and are an Info Searcher. Each night, you can rolecop another player, and when you find a role you like, you can copy it and use it yourself. (Note: you cannot use your rolecop after this occurs). You can rolecop by replying to this PM with Look At: [PLAYER], and you can copy their role by replying to this PM with Adopt [PLAYER]’s Role. Your goal is to find out as much information as possible, so you need use your moderator sources to submit a correct alignment list of all the alive moderators in this game.

You are aligned with yourself, and win when you have submitted a completely correct list of each of the alive moderators’ alignments.

Space (CheffOfGames slot) submitted a completely correct list of the alive moderators' alignments, and as such, won the game. They were aligned with themselves and were an Info Searcher.

It is now Day 8. The phase will end in 48 hours on Tuesday the 16th of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

Last edited:
Well then...this makes things interesting...hmmmm. So my guess is either Pika or CO AKA Melodious Nocturne Demyx for mafia. Hmmmm.

If our two candidates are Seth and Space, then yeah, Seth is probably more likely to be scum. Not only do his actions in hindsight look scummy, and the claim is convenient for scum, but I don't really read Space as scum especially because CheffOfGames tends to never post regardless of his alignment.

I'd be willing to consider Crystal Onix as mafia if Seth flips town.
Why?

There are 9 players (including jd) in the game currently. There was no last phase announcements from the host, so I think there are about 1 or 2 mafia left in the game which makes the original setup 15:4:3 or 14:5:3, since jd had the ability to convert (with prior permission) an indep into a Townie, I would expect the setup to be 14:5:3, which I think would be a safe assumption. So 2 more Mafia left at the maximum.

Jd is obviously super confirmed Town.

People who have claimed and are more likely to be Town
Pirate Sylveon (Max1996): Claimed Cop
Ereshkigal: Claimed Hider
Nightwing: Claimed Neighbour.

People who have claimed but alignment not sure
LG/CO: Claimed Nexus, which is correct as detected by Lie Detector. Alignment not confirmed.
Megapod: Did you say you turned vanilla Townie after The Light was converted to Town?

People who have not yet claimed unless I missed it
TheCapsFan
FinalArcadia
Pika_pika42

Out of the above 5 people, whose alignment we are not sure, I would give TheCapsFan a Town read due to their overall behaviour and playstyle.

FA looks likely to be Town too based on Space's win-con and Feenie's flip, atleast I can see that from my perspective with the game balance in mind. The Doctor becoming more powerful with a scum lynch would only tilt the game more in Town's favour.

At this point in the game, I think it would be more beneficial for me to just claim my role.

I am the Cricketer. I know the role is not based on Pikachu at all, in fact, it's based on cricket, which is a topic which Elementar and I share a common passion for. We discuss a lot of cricket related stuff on Discord.
Anyway, my role is kind of a custom JOAT.
It allows me to choose any of 3 roles which I can perform every night.
1) If I choose to block my shot, It has a specific percentage of making me bulletproof for the night phase.
2) If I choose to play a shot, it has a specific percentage of blocking whoever targets me that night.
3) If I choose to swing my bat, it has a specific percentage of stripping a person (who targets me that night) of their role for 2 nights. It also has a specific percentage of me dying in case I choose to swing the bat.

Since, I was paranoid that a Townie may target me in any night phase, I have not used the 2nd and 3rd option till now as I find that very risky. I have been playing safe and continuously choosing the first option. I am not sure about this but I think the Mafia tried targeting me on N2 which led to no death as I was successful in blocking the ball that night.

I know this role might sound suspicious but I am speaking the truth here.

I just wanted to put out all my thoughts here, so even if you all decide to lynch me today, you have got stuff to work with. If you all think we can afford a mislynch, you can go ahead and lynch me.
If anyone has any questions, please ask. I would be happy to answer any questions related to my role or any other matter which would require our attention.

My top 2 suspects right now are LG/CO and Megapod in that order.

Congrats, to Space on winning in the Cheff slot!

I am also between Pika_pika42, Lone_Garurumon, and MegaPod for who to vote based on process of elimination, though every one of them has something in their favor but also something that could go against them.

Pika's claim does seem to fit the style of some of them that we've seen, though some of his votes have been a bit questionable (like D1 with Max) and mafia could potentially try to use the lack of a death N2 in their favor with a claim.

LG has a proven Nexus claim that at the very least confirms his claim is truthful, and Crystal Onix being so upfront about it early in the game does feel to me like CO wanted us to be aware of it so we wouldn't get confused if night actions got weird from it, though CO had disappeared abruptly a while ago prior to LG subbing in.

MP played an important role in the Renato_Sinclair lynch if I remember correctly and was apparently culted and un-culted. The question becomes: could mafia have been culted, and if so, would they have returned back into mafia after the leader was turned town and died?

@Pirate Sylveon
I assume you would've mentioned it if you had, but just to make sure (and because I'd really like something solid to work with since I'm also at a bit of a loss lmao), do you have any results from last night?

I assume you would've mentioned it if you had, but just to make sure (and because I'd really like something solid to work with since I'm also at a bit of a loss lmao), do you have any results from last night?
Unfortunately, as I was busy for most of yesterday, I hadn't actually submitted a check.

Back
Top Bottom