• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
I thought they were going to be subbed out? That's why I assumed HumanDawn took up Their place but I still asked HumanDawn who they subbed for because I wasn't 100% sure. Are you sure Cheff hasn't subbed out?
There's been no announcement of such, not has Cheff been replaced in the OP.

Where do you suppose HumanDawn came from then? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure that Cheff was near the top of the "I need a sub" list. I just put two and two together is all. I don't know why you're so eager to out me. Care to explain in a bit more detail as to why you believe in worthy of being lynched?
Same goes for you MegaPod.
Renato_Sinclair, Officer Snake, Swarla are all equally as inactive. Any one of them could have been the one that subbed out. We've had no word from the host about HD being a sub. Meanwhile you know somehow that Cheff is being subbed out. Something is fishy.

CheffOfGames: they haven't really said anything in the game (I know they're getting subbed out) but until you get subbed I'm going to leave you on the unsure list for obvious reasons.
They are on my "unsure" list. I specifically stated that they're on that list because they haven't really posted and hence I can't get a read on them. Same goes for Swarla, Officer snake and Renato, I just said it differently. I also know Swarla and Renato in real life and I've played with Swarla a bit so I sort of know how they play. All four of these players are on my unsure list. I'm not overly sure what type of read (other than their inactivity) you thought I had on these players.

Meanwhile you know somehow that Cheff is being subbed out. Something is fishy.
I don't know anything about Cheff, and that's why they're on my unsure list. Actually they should be on everyone's unsure list because we literally know nothing about them. I only assumed Cheff was being subbed out and the sudden appearance of HD only further made me believe that HD had subbed in for Cheff. It was stupid of me to assume but it was what I believed at the time.

Both FA and Feenie being scum looks improbable as that would make Space's win-con very difficult, almost impossible to achieve.

Both of them being Town or either being Town looks more probable as the win-con states if both are killed by other means, Space becomes a Lyncher and avenges their deaths.
Tbh the win-con is not much clear as they could ignore 1 person's death by other means but if the 2nd person also dies by other means, they will have to Lynch both their killers.
Also, if they are both Town and killed by Mafia, Space will have no way to know which Mafia member killed them, so they will have to be alive till all Mafia members are lynched and have to be a part of all such Lynches.

They could both even be Indeps.
*Pika is thoroughly confused*

Pika_pika42: you're reaction to Pikochu's death seemed fake, like it was all for show.
Yeah that was a joke, we both regularly theme Pikachu and I call him my cousin and such.

Day 5 - [!]
Day 5 - [!]

Officer Snake had been hired to find Elementar whilst the moderators took care of the section. Due to his connections in the archived sections of the forums, he came across a piece of information leading to the mysterious ‘Den,’ which was allegedly located within the deepest sections of the Fun and Games archive. Several other clues led him to an elusive section of the website. The corridors were completely abandoned. Litter left no centimetre of ground untouched, and the walls were plagued with graffiti of all kinds. It was dark and old, occasionally lit up by the random flickering of an old fluorescent light bulb. Damp and mould-infested food sent horrid odours to diffuse through the air, and had manifested in a way that inhibited free breath. Officer Snake pushed on, following an informant’s words to a small trapdoor located in the corner of the room at the hallway’s end. The words on the old wooden planks read: Basic Mafia: The start of a whole new tactics game…

Silently, OS was able to slip through the door and land on a slightly modernised floor. The air now smelled musky and looked hazy, as though natural light hadn’t laid its fingers along the walls.

“What is this place?” He shifted slowly down the corridor, and cautiously rested against a wall when he came to a window. He slid his face along the rough grooves of the concrete until only one fraction of his eye peeked through the glass, allowing him to see Space’s unconscious body being hauled up onto a seat beside Kyriaki. The latter seemed to be asleep, and the people moving Space’s body were shrouded in darkness.

“I suppose you were looking for me?” OS snapped backwards and collided with Elementar’s fist, falling backwards and noting the sharp sting in his left cheek. He glanced up at the looming moderator, and saw the small, glowing blue disk embedded in his neck. As quickly as he could in the moment, OS grabbed his Taser and shot Elementar directly in the chest. The voltage was strong, but it wasn’t enough to overwhelm Elementar. “That attempt was futile. I am the Master of the Elements. I only grow more powerful when supplied with electricity.”

Officer Snake smiled. “Too bad that disc doesn’t do the same thing.” He pointed towards the implant in the redhead’s neck, which had began to crackle and spit out small bolts of electricity.

“Oh no…” The implant burst and shot of Elementar’s neck, leaving a small patch of blistered skin in its wake. Elementar’s eyes dilated and rolled back, his body collapsing to the ground underneath the stress of several personas fighting another. OS reached back into his pocket and pulled out a Teleportation Gun, with the initials EE on the side. Man, Elementar has some cool tech he thought before blasting Elementar’s unconscious back. The small screen along the back of the gun flashed the words ‘Doctor Floptopus’ Ward of F&G Hospital: Room 777.’

Two Intensified members arrived just in time to see Elementar’s body slowly fade out of its position into particles that would leap across the forum to the desired location. They quickly grabbed the weak OS and disarmed him, dragging him along the corridor to the nearest vacant room.

Officer Snake was killed. They were...

Dear Officer Snake.

You are one of the newest members of The War Room. You have played a few mafia games, and are showing good promise for the future.

You are an officer, but like a snake, does sneaky work. Because of your username, you are the Amplified’s Analyser. Each night, you will receive the results that a dead player would have received the previous night before their death. This will happen automatically.

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Officer Snake was killed. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Analyser.

DESTRUCTION HAS BEEN STARTED! FOR THIS DAY PHASE, THE TWO PLAYERS WITH THE TWO HIGHEST VOTECOUNTS WILL BE LYNCHED. (TWO PEOPLE WILL BE LYNCHED)

It is now Day 5. This phase is extended due to prior commitments, and as such will end in 60 hours on Sunday the 7th of October at 9am AEST or on Saturday the 6th of October at 4pm PDT.

Still looking for subs.

Last edited:
Okay so I know that I'm most likely going to be a possible lynch candidate for today so I might as well start to defend myself.
I'm just going to outright claim because softclaiming isn't going to do anything except confuse you all (even though I somewhat softclaimed (or at least gave you guys all a hint) earlier).
I'm the Miller Acting Hero and Neighbor.
Okay firstly I know what you're all thinking: "why didn't you claim Miller early on?"
To be honest I have debated with myself about revealing this all god damn game. I was originally going to just outright say I was Miller when Max made this comment:
You do realize I would've claimed Miller already if I were that, right...?
Back in day 1 when everyone was voting for Max. I decided against it because I could just see scum using it against me and then I'd become the next bandwagon because I'm an easy victim. The time also didn't call for it and I don't really like bringing attention to myself because every time I do (take my trust and unsure list for example) people try to turn everything back on me. It's happened almost every game I've been apart of. So that's why I'm so quiet btw because every time I post I get utterly slammed by everyone.
Anyway, so yes I'm Miller. Okay, so now let me explain what Acting Hero is (it's got to do with my name and avatar thingy which is Nightwing.) Nightwing is my favourite superhero hence why my name is Nightwing101 and my avatar is also Nightwing blah blah blah. He's a hero but also a vigilante sort of figure (I was actually surprised I wasn't a vigilante in this game lol) and this part of my role is why I haven't voted yet.
The reason for me not voting this far is because I'm a massive idiot and I misread the conditions of being an Acting Hero. So the conditions of me voting is that I have to wait until five other players vote. Now I got confused because I thought that originally meant that FIVE players have to vote for the person I was to vote for (yeah I know I'm an idiot, roast me later) but no, it just means that once five other people vote (they could all vote for five seperate people) then I can vote. I only JUST realised this so guess who's actually going to vote now lol.
The Neighbor part of my role means that I'm in a seperate group chat with a few other people and basically if either of them die I can chose to sacrifice myself in their place (I end up dying and they will survive) OR I can avenge them (meaning I can kill their killer). I don't think it's a good idea to mention who's in the group though.

Isn't that just giving Scum more information? I will ask for permission first to say their names.

Doesn't matter. Anyway I'm waiting on one other person's permission but I'm in a group with Renato_Sinclair.

Well I wanted to wait at least till I had their permission (I got Renato's just then, you can ask them as well if you want) and I'm waiting on one other (so yes I'm in a group with two others). I was hesitant at first because I thought that it's just another piece of information that scum would now have and having them not know who I'm basically protecting may make them more careful about who the chose to kill during the night because they're at risk of being killed themseleves. That was my reasoning but I guess if I tell you then Mafia won't dare to kill either of these people (though I don't know if that'll benefit town due to the fact that I don't know either of these people alignments so...).

Oh, I just got permission from the other person. So I'm in a private chat with both Renato and Swarla.

though I don't know if that'll benefit town due to the fact that I don't know either of these people alignments so...
That is exactly why it might be for the better if you said their names right away. Unlike Masons, where all people are without a doubt Town, Neighbors are not indicative of any alignment. More often than not, there is at least one Mafia in a Neighborhood. This is why I'm suspicious of the fact you waited to reveal their names.
Unvote: Feenie
Vote: Nightwing101

Back
Top Bottom