• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Sorry for being inactive. I’ll catch up soon.

By the way, I had a Lie Detector and used it on Crystal Onix. He was not lying when he claimed Nexus.

I'm still don't really see anything that scummy in Kyriaki's posts, even their responses this phase. If anything, they actually have an interesting point about Max and the cop, especially when combined with this info from Ereshkigal:
Max is not the only one to have their role blocked. I also did one night.
You said this happened after Kyriaki subbed in, so I'm assuming this happened on a phase that Max also claimed he was roleblocked since he's been saying that since N2? If it only happened once and you've been hiding behind Kyriaki for multiple phases, then it doesn't seem likely that it's part of Kyriaki's role causing it.
By the way, I had a Lie Detector and used it on Crystal Onix. He was not lying when he claimed Nexus.
Since this is what the MafiaScum wiki says about Nexus:
A Nexus is a player that passively redirects players who target it to a random other player.
Does using a lie detector on someone's statement count as targeting them? Or does lie detector not count as targeting someone specifically and just their statement? I ask since if it's the first option, then it doesn't seem like you should've been able to target Crystal Onix.

I'm still don't really see anything that scummy in Kyriaki's posts, even their responses this phase. If anything, they actually have an interesting point about Max and the cop, especially when combined with this info from Ereshkigal:

You said this happened after Kyriaki subbed in, so I'm assuming this happened on a phase that Max also claimed he was roleblocked since he's been saying that since N2? If it only happened once and you've been hiding behind Kyriaki for multiple phases, then it doesn't seem likely that it's part of Kyriaki's role causing it.

Since this is what the MafiaScum wiki says about Nexus:

Does using a lie detector on someone's statement count as targeting them? Or does lie detector not count as targeting someone specifically and just their statement? I ask since if it's the first option, then it doesn't seem like you should've been able to target Crystal Onix.
Wait, did Eresh say that one thing specifically?

I would imagine that being a Nexus has no bearing on a Lie Detector’s ability to scan his statements.

Admittedly, I didn't have information about people's actual activity in the forums - just the mafia thread.

MegaPod explained that here though

You can see when a user’s last been around by clicking their username and looking in the box that opens, or on their profile page.

Of course I am confirmed Town to myself, so I'm not going to include myself in the list.

How exactly are you confirmed Town?

Speaking of a lot of unique roles being in this game & Seth Rollins I'm wondering about Seth Rollins claim of specifically being only a 2x Lie Detector. It just seems like a strange (underpowered?) role to be put in with the rest, especially since there were other 1x players with more than one ability.

He means to himself. For reads list purposes, one doesn’t really need reason beyond their own role pm to “townread” oneself.

Also, @Elementar, obligatory MegaPod -> to Wormtail name change notice.

Max is not the only one to have their role blocked. I also did one night. Granted, it didn't really matter since I wasn't targeted for death that night and my ability doesn't do much, but I'm certain there is a roleblocker in-game based on personal experience as well.

Vote: Kyriaki

Well, my role isn't traditional Cop, but I prefer not to make use of the special aspect for certain reasons.

Okay? So you're not a traditional cop. How can we trust the "there's a roleblocker" claim when we don't know if a roleblocker exists? Pirate Sylveon has been claiming have failed night actions, and what if the one result that Eresh is town is actually faked?

Also, who's to say if Eresh is mistaken with "I was roleblocked"? Not sure how your role is supposed to work, but did you receive a specific message from the host about "being roleblocked"?

Vote: Eresh

Okay? So you're not a traditional cop. How can we trust the "there's a roleblocker" claim when we don't know if a roleblocker exists? Pirate Sylveon has been claiming have failed night actions, and what if the one result that Eresh is town is actually faked?
What explanation other than "there's a roleblocker" is there?

How do you know it is consistant roleblocking for sure?

Yeah, because I'm not sure about Space anyways and I find it weird that PikaPika has mentioned Roleblocker for certain.

Honestly, this game has its fair share of custom roles that I'm getting skeptical of a traditional cop role.
I agree we have seen more of custom roles in the flips till now. I would also agree that Max might have a custom role too, though I don't see any other reason (other than being role-blocked) for him not getting any results other than N1. I am not 100% sure, though I might sound confident as I could think of only that case till now.

Max is not the only one to have their role blocked. I also did one night. Granted, it didn't really matter since I wasn't targeted for death that night and my ability doesn't do much, but I'm certain there is a roleblocker in-game based on personal experience as well.
Are you sure you were Roleblocked? If yes, on which Night?

I don't think the Lie Detector is a visiting role, so the Nexus should not be able to influence its results.

Of course I am confirmed Town to myself.

Kyriaki's case and vote on Eresh look weak, considering they were the only result received by the Cop.
I expected them to provide some reads or atleast some genuine thoughts to the game, but their behaviour is making me confident about my vote on them.
How fun it would be if Kyriaki turn out to be the Mafia Roleblocker.

Kyriaki's case and vote on Eresh look weak, considering they were the only result received by the Cop.
It's because they're the only result by "the cop" when there's legit no proof of a role blocker existing in game other than Eresh claiming that they supposedly got blocked. Pirate Sylveon could be some other role claiming to be a cop that unfortunately didn't get results.

It's because they're the only result by "the cop" when there's legit no proof of a role blocker existing in game other than Eresh claiming that they supposedly got blocked. Pirate Sylveon could be some other role claiming to be a cop that unfortunately didn't get results.
Two people saying they've been roleblocked is not legit proof?

Would it be best for Kyriaki to claim? Unless they've got something to hide.

Wait, did Eresh say that one thing specifically?
I just looked back but... no, apparently not lol. I was reading Ereshkigal's post about Kyriaki being their favorite hiding space as meaning that Kyriaki was the only one they hid behind (and Kyriaki wasn't in that slot in N1, hence me thinking it was N2 and on that Ereshkigal had to be roleblocked), but I see how that doesn't exactly equal that looking at it now.

That does make the conspiracy theory no-cop thing a bit less likely then since I was thinking someone was likely lying about being roleblocked. And I'm also not understanding the case Kyriaki is trying to make on Ereshkigal at all. Up until that vote I was actually thinking they looked okay, but I don't get how Ereshkigal looks scummy from the roleblocking thing since that would almost have to mean that Max is lying about the copcheck since the godfather is dead, in which case I don't understand why Max wouldn't be the one to vote?

VOTE: Kyriaki

I think it'd be weird for scum to try to save their self by trying to present an alternate case on a someone functionally cleared of all things since that's a hard sell and unlikely to work, but I'm not following the logic on the case at all to begin with it so I guess Kyriaki really might be the best option right now.

Back
Top Bottom