• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Day 1 - YOUnique
Day 1 – YOUnique

Elementar had learned a lot from studying ME’s regeneration technology. Currently ME was too busy figuring out plans with his fellow admins, and in usual ME fashion, was making it well known that this “Revenge of the Admins” game was BMU related. In any case, he wasn’t around to help explain the technology, so he had to learn himself.

Following the clash between MEs and WEs several months back, Elementar was granted the task of preventing a reoccurrence of such an event. So, he made it his goal to determine the best way to combat both MEs and WEs, and to determine which was strongest in each character. That’s when his old boss’ technology sprung to mind. If multiple personalities could be split, surely one could be made most dominant.

And so the Amplifier was created; a machine capable of amplifying a person’s strongest qualities. Of course, it would come with drawbacks, but Elementar hadn’t got around to implementing that yet. That’s why it was a highly priced target to be stolen.

Lone_Garurumon stood helplessly outside one of the rooms at Flop’s hospital ward. Elementar was in a coma, critically injured in an ordeal during the previous night. Lone was one of the only people aware of Elementar’s work on the Amplifier, as well as the other moderators. But SoaringDylan and DarthWolf were absent, and the numbers were even more restricted now.

The effects of the amplification are astounding… Thankfully it’s not too drastic. I just feel an urge to help out… How did I not know I was amplified? He held his head in his curved fingers, tilting it to the side and furrowing his right brow. That gives me an idea… We should theme Scooby Doo some time. We’d be like detectives.

Crystal Onix slithered up behind LG and spoke, “Do you wish to become a CO?”

LG stuttered. “N-no, what?”

Crystal Onix was speaking in an uncharacteristically posh manner. “Do not stutter young man. It is rude. It may invoke a feeling of hostility in the person you are talking to.” He shut the fan in his hand and wacked LG across the hand with it. “And keep your mouth shut. Gaping is for the lower-class…” He shook the fan out again and placed it in front of his face, wavering it slightly for a mystic effect.

LG’s detective instincts were kicking in. “Hmm, this is most perplexing.”

CO furrowed his own brow. “What, sir? Please elaborate.”

LG snapped his fingers and pointed at CO. “CO, do you know if-“

“Do not point at me boy! Did they not teach you manners in school? Are all Australians barbarians?”

“Listen to me!” He paused and waited for CO to give a disgusted look of defeat before continuing. “Do you know of anyone else who seems different?”

“Why, do you live under a boulder boy? Or perhaps in a shoe?” I wouldn’t be surprised, CO thought privately, chuckling internally as doing so externally would break his crystal code. He seems SO uneducated. “There has been a colossal uproar in the F&G cafeteria. Everyone seems to be uncharacteristically forceful. It is like they opened a zoo. Honestly, if cafeterias weren’t zoos already…”

LG nodded and darted off, spitting out “Thanks!” over his shoulder before bursting towards the cafeteria.

CO turned to face Elementar’s room, staring intently at his fellow mod as the machines that were hooked to his body beeped cheerfully. “I hope you learned your lesson. Don’t poke your nose in other people’s business! You should have been a CO; if you were good enough that is.” CO huffed and whipped his head around, strutting off towards the cafeteria so he could be entertained.

It is now Day 1. The phase will end in 48 hours on the 24th of September at 9:00pm AEST. May someone please tell me what the best US timezone to use is?

Also, just a sidenote, please do not be offended by any FT I write. Any exaggerations are just for the purpose of the flavour and nothing is a true indication of a person. If I do accidentally offend you, please let me know and I'll adjust my writing accordingly.

slightly belatedly confirming lol

VOTE: Ereshkigal

It's been a while since I've seen you in a game, nice to see another returning face. Also voting since you don't have the best champion as your avatar (Steven) which is clearly what scum would do to obfuscate the truth!

VOTE: FinalArcadia

I had some time off for life reasons. Also, Ereshkigal is the goddess of the Underworld (Irkalla). So, representing her with a male icon would be... potentially unwise, thus the best female champion is chosen for her.

Also, Steven is objectively terrible as a champion; he was so bad they replaced him in Emerald. None of the other Champions suffered such a disgrace.

Vote: Maniacal Engineer

There can only be one Head of Engineering.

Also @Elementar I did not get pinged, which is odd because I am getting pinged just fine in Battleship. Maybe the spoiler has something to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom