• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Unless scum is able to submit the actions of others, this could not take place due to Elieson's inactivity.
Mafia members are usually allowed to submit each other's role, yes.

But Eresh being bus-driven looks a slim possibility but could have happened.

Vote: Melodious

Still think he's most likely to be scum now.

Did you not have to wait for 5 votes? Or is that changed in -LO conditions?
Oh Lordy I forgot about that. I'll check with the host now.
Just until I get confirmation I better take it off!

Unvote: Melodious Nocturne Demyx

Gah! Guys if you want my vote to count then I need everyone to vote. It won't count otherwise.

Vote: Melodious Nocturne Demyx

I honestly have nothing to add beyond sheeping at this point.

And, well, about the only argument I can provide not to lynch me is to say it would be a mislynch, and to point out I did try to distract Mafia for a bit. But, really, I kinda have the most useless ability for helping town. So, if you guys have to kill a townie, I really am your best option.

Unless scum is able to submit the actions of others, this could not take place due to Elieson's inactivity.
When I was mafia in Voltron Mafia, we were allowed to put in the actions for our scumbuddies, so given that this is also an Elementar game, I think it could still be possible (and Elieson was present in D1, not sure if he was watching from the shadows for a little while before the sub-out or what), though that might be food for thought after this phase since at this point given the lack of content from him, MND probably is our best bet right now.

VOTE: @Melodious Nocturne Demyx

His claim seemed solid to me - especially with Seth corroborating it - but the fact that he hasn't said anything this phase doesn't exactly make him look good. Especially when every other living player actually has, I think? I'd expect more on a phase that Elementar says is MYLO.

Also, I just thought about this, but if NightWing needs 5 votes to be able to vote, how would that work if we get down to 4 players?

I agree with Caps. Unless he's scum himself...
@TheCapsFan Can you remind me if you claimed your role?

I have not claimed, no.

If I were scum I would have had to play a perfect game to get this far. I have definitely not played a perfect game by any means.

When I was mafia in Voltron Mafia, we were allowed to put in the actions for our scumbuddies, so given that this is also an Elementar game, I think it could still be possible (and Elieson was present in D1, not sure if he was watching from the shadows for a little while before the sub-out or what), though that might be food for thought after this phase since at this point given the lack of content from him, MND probably is our best bet right now.

Fair enough.

Who do you think is scum and why?
I'm not totally sure, pretty much everyone is looking reasonably good right now.

FA's been playing a solid game, and her role sounds legitimate enough
Nightwing helped us find Renato by outing the Neighbourhood
Pika's claim sounds reasonable, and he's been pretty solid all game
Caps solidified himself pretty early on by picking up Max's softclaim and actually telling us to get off the Cop rather than see if he could keep it going until day's end.
And Eresh was confirmed by our Cop

If I had to pick one of these guys, I think I'd say FA.
Vote: FinalArcadia
All the other claims have come out in full, but you've admitted to hiding part of yours. Given the MYLO, I think it's at that time where hiding stuff isn't really viable anymore.

I'm not totally sure, pretty much everyone is looking reasonably good right now.

FA's been playing a solid game, and her role sounds legitimate enough
Nightwing helped us find Renato by outing the Neighbourhood
Pika's claim sounds reasonable, and he's been pretty solid all game
Caps solidified himself pretty early on by picking up Max's softclaim and actually telling us to get off the Cop rather than see if he could keep it going until day's end.
And Eresh was confirmed by our Cop

If I had to pick one of these guys, I think I'd say FA.
Vote: FinalArcadia
All the other claims have come out in full, but you've admitted to hiding part of yours. Given the MYLO, I think it's at that time where hiding stuff isn't really viable anymore.
That's a bad choice I think. Also, Caps hasn't claimed anything yet...

Night 9 - Jealousy
Night 9 - Jealousy

Official Votals
Melodious Nocturne Demyx (5) - TheCapsFan, Pika_pika42, Ereshkigal, FinalArcadia, jdthebud
FinalArcadia (1) - Melodious Nocturne Demyx

RC raced to the hospital wing to find SD, DW and CO already there. The three were in Elementar’s room, talking to the newly reawakened moderator.

“Elementar… You’re awake!”

The groggy Australian mumbled back, “Yeah, I am.”

DW turned to RC and elaborated. “LG is also awake. The three mods in here seem to be back to normal… It happened overnight.”

“So Elieson’s back too?”

SD sighed. “Yes, but he seems to have no recollection of his time as an Intensified. LG can’t recall much either. The reverse process seemed to erase their immediate short term memory.”

“That’s a good sign I guess… But how?”

“Maybe they finished the De-Amplifying energy?” suggested Elementar.

“But why would they do that?” countered DW.

“The Amplified appear to be quite dangerous. People’s strengths only get stronger. Maybe they wanted to eliminate the threat?”

“But why go to all the trouble of doing it in the first place?”

“I mean, it was a good distraction, and romch might have wanted to see who would be good followers if they turned into an Intensified. Maybe they have something bigger planned… *cough*”

SD interrupted the conversation. “I think that’s enough for now. Elementar’s still pretty tired. We should give him space.” He began to lightly push the others out of the room, beginning to follow them out the door.

“SD?” croaked Elementar.

The admin paused in the doorway. “Yeah?”

“Why is CO the only Amplified staff left? If the perpetrator could sneak in here, they could’ve gotten CO too…”

SD paused and thought for a minute. “I’ll look into it for you.” Elementar entered another fit of coughs, but nodded thankfully at his boss.

Without the others’ knowledge, SD journeyed to the surveillance room and searched for the footage of the previous night at the hospital. As he predicted, a hooded figure snuck past security and broke into each of the moderators’ rooms, but their face was never seen. Defeated, SD sighed angrily and pushed his desk chair away from the table, staring longingly into the darkened room’s floor. Why is CO the only Amplified staff left? The words echoed in SD’s mind, eventually sparking the lightbulb that caused SD to return to the desk and view the footage one more time. On the surface, the figure’s face was never revealed, but SD focused the zoom on the shine of Elementar’s water glass, noticing an emerald colour in its reflection. It was the colour only one member currently had. SD instantly called DW and RC, and raced towards CO’s office.

CO heard a knock on his door; a normal event for a moderator. But instantly he knew why the three remaining moderators of the section now stood in his doorway. He violently pulled out a drawer of his desk and took out a plastic tube. He snapped it in the middle, and the blue energy inside poured onto his body. He was consumed in the bright De-Amplifying light, leaving a normal, unconscious CO in its wake.

Melodious Nocturne Demyx (Lone_Garurumon) was lynched. They were Crystal Onix, who was...

Dear Crystal Onix.

You are a moderator of the Fun & Games section, including The War Room. You are a special kind of Onix, and as a result, consider as more pure than your fellow counterparts. You want to create your own cult of COs and destroy any MEs.

After your desires were intensified, you were approached by returnofmastercrazyhand, who offered you support in creating your cult if you allied with him. Because of this deal, you are the Intensified’s Rolecop Nexus. Due to your high social status amongst Onixes, you can determine what type of Onix they are, and see what role they have. You can do this by replying to this PM with Judge: [PLAYER]. Secondly, since you are made of crystals, and non-killing role that targets you will be deflected randomly onto another player.

You are aligned with the Intensified and win when you outnumber the Amplified or nothing can stop this from happening.

Melodious Nocturne Demyx (Lone_Garurumon in Crystal Onix slot) was lynched. They were aligned with the Intensified and were their Rolecop Nexus.

It is now Night 9. The phase will end in 24 hours (-22 minutes) on Saturday the 20th of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

Last edited:
Well, now to determine who to hide behind. I honestly don't have a scum read on anyone still alive.

Probably Nightwing. That voting condition is rather unusual.

Back
Top Bottom