• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia YOU Mafia - Endgame (Intense Mess, Entities and Wickedness Enabled) - MAFIA AND INFO SEARCHER WIN

When would you like the game to start?

• As soon as possible

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Early September

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Mid September

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Late September

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Day 10 - Electric Endgame
Day 10 - Electric Endgame

CO was now recovering with LG, Elieson and Elementar in Doctor Floptopus’ ward. “You’ll outnumber the normal members someday…” she had said earlier. SD laughed and nodded in agreement. Now the moderators were in Elementar’s office, questioning his recent projects.

“Look, Maniacal Engineer and I set up this place called the ‘Tool-Shed.’ After he left the section, he noted that we couldn’t keep creating things that were within the reach of trouble members. So, we created a facility that no one should ever find. It’s in the deep archives of the section. It’s been abandoned for years.”

“How deep?” asked Darth.

“The first ever attempted mafia game… ‘Basic Mafia: The start of a whole new tactics game…’ It only had one reply, so no one ever had a need to go visit it randomly, especially when the biggest thing from that era was the BMGf Mafia series. Most people in the area are attracted to that.”

“So what sort of stuff were you making there?”

“Well, apart from the Amplifier, I was working on one other thing. I called it the EE Project. Basically, in case I was ever not able to do my moderator duties, I wanted an artificial intelligence system based on my mind to take over for me. I ended up creating one; a hologram. But it’s restricted to its disc, so it can’t move around freely without the aid of a human. Still, it’s capable of making its own decisions.”

“Where is it now?”

“Well… after Elieson put the implant in my neck and corrupted me, I took the unfinished model with me to the Tool-Shed. And unfortunately… I finished it with a corrupt AI core…”

“What do you mean?”

“I was planning on placing an EE core into the centre of the disc, so it was neutral between MEs and WEs. That way, it wasn’t affected by those events, and was a fair moderator that wasn’t aligned to either side. But…”

“But?”

“But, I imagine that I placed a WE core into it instead, considering that romch wouldn’t wanted an EE core.”

“Oh no…” muttered the other moderators in unison.

“He probably used it to find out how to finish the De-Amplifying energy…”

“I’m sorry guys. I should have been more careful.”

“It’s alright,” RC replied. “We’ve dealt with worse before. And ME tested us; we’re ready for this.”

Nightwing101, still Amplified, raced into Elementar’s room without warning, panting heavily with a shocked expression on her face. “Excuse me moderators!” she shrilled in her dramatic voice. “Evil seems to have been lifted. The gallant faces of those previously captured and Amplified are now free. They wandered out of the archives, all back to their previous selves but with no recollection of what happened after they were captured.”

“Thanks. Can you lead us to them?”

“Yes! I’ll lead you heroes to victory.” Nightwing snapped her cape over her face and zoomed out of the room. Elementar painfully got up and began hobbling after them, much to RC’s dismay.

“You’re injured. You can’t do this.”

“We’re in the endgame now. And there’s something I need to do if we are to win. I need to fix the mistake I’ve made. Trust me.” RC pondered it for a moment, and nodded reluctantly. He raced out the door, leaving Elementar to limp towards his office.

All previously taken member were now returned, and all seemed to be back to normal. SD and DW took care of helping the members and settling them in, while RC went to search for all the remaining Amplified members.

TheCapsFan was currently playing his clarinet, in the middle of a duet with swarla and her flute. The two sounded exquisite, and even without her Amplified abilities, swarla was holding her own comfortably. Ereshkigal was sitting several metres behind them, listening intently to their beautiful playing. He had developed a skill for sneaking up on others, and scared the two immensely when he began clapping after the performance was over.

“That was wonderful!” he exclaimed. “It sent shivers down my spine.” The two musicians were flattered and got up, ready to leave the room and join their respective friends after a long session of practicing.

“Not so fast.” A cloaked figure stood at the edge of the hallway connected to the room, holding the Amplifier with it set to De-Amplify. TheCapsFan picked up a spare trombone to his left and swung it around with two hands, connecting a blow to the figure’s face. A large crack was heard, and it sent the figure to the ground. Ereshkigal meanwhile retreated to hide behind swarla, trying to contact the underworld for support. The figure pushed themselves back up quickly and clasped the other end of the trombone, wiggling it until it was ripped free from the former moderator’s hands. Once again, they raised the pistol and shot both TheCapsFan and Ereshkigal.

Elementar joined the other moderators in the middle of the section. “Did you finish what you were trying to do?” inquired DW.

“Yeah.” Elementar sneakily held a rough, glowing blue sphere in his hand with the initials EE etched on the side. “This will take down the hologram and replace it’s consciousness. Also, do you know where Pikochu is?”

“Yeah, he’s over there,” said RC, pointing to the member’s location upon an RM Fountain bench.

“Thanks.” Elementar, apparently with a better leg, strode over to his fellow scientist. “Piko, where’s the antimatter that was in my room?”

Piko, who already looked flustered and shaken, seemed broken. “I don’t know. I can’t remember.”

“Did you take it?”

“Yeah,” he said meekly, before following with a stronger and hastier, “But that was before they took me. I don’t know what happened to it after that.”

Elementar nodded and patted his friend on the back, before returning to the moderators. “I know what he’s planning. He’s final step was to destroy. And nothing destroys better than antimatter. It’ll annihilate everything instantly. He must have replicated it. This could not only blow up us, but surrounding forums too.”

The other moderators adopted serious tones, and SD took charge. “The remaining three Amplified are safe in the staff room, correct?”

“Yes,” replied RC.

“So this is what’s going to happen. DW and RC, you two need to find where they may have planted antimatter bombs. DW, you swing by the hospital ward and get LG and Elieson to help you. If CO is able, get them to come here to help us.”

“Okay, no worries.” The two moderators darted off, just as the emergency siren began to wail through the whole section. Chaos ensued, with members racing everywhere to return to their apartments.

“You’ll stay here with me,” he said to Elementar. “I’ll fight romch if he comes, and you need to replace the hologram’s core.

“Got it,” replied the master of the elements, cloaking his hands in fire to prepare for his imminent duel with his AI counterpart.

TheCapsFan was killed. They were...

Dear TheCapsFan.

You are a former moderator of Fun & Games (including TWR). You are the Queen of England, and a part of the Handsome Three, along with ME and Zexy. You now just play mafia in the section with the rest of us, as you have many real life commitments.

One of these commitments is music, as you play the clarinet very well. You have played in bands before, and are very talented at it. Because of your musical abilities, you are the Amplified’s Band Member. Each night, you may choose to play your clarinet to another player, and distract with your beautiful playing. As such, their action will be roleblocked, but they will appear to visit you anyway. You can do this by replying to this PM with Play For: [PLAYER].

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

TheCapsFan was killed. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Band Member.

Ereshkigal died. They were...

Dear Ereshkigal.

You are a returning member to The War Room. You are a frequent poster in the Up vs. Down games, and have played several games here. Ereshkigal is the goddess of the underworld in Sumerian mythology.

You disappeared for a little bit, so one can assume that you were hiding in the underworld (duh!). Because of your hiding capabilities, you are the Amplified’s Hider. Each night, you can hide behind another player, and if you are targeted for the nightkill, you will not die. However, if the person you are hiding behind dies, then you will both die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Hide With: [PLAYER]. (Note: You will not die if you target a member of the Intensified).

You are aligned with the Amplified, and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Ereshkigal died. They were aligned with the Amplified and were their Hider.

It is now Day 10. The phase will end in 48 hours on Monday the 22nd of October at 10pm AEDT or 4am PDT.

This is the last phase in the game.

Last edited:
If I had to pick one of these guys, I think I'd say FA.
Vote: FinalArcadia
Why if FA was scum would Melo vote for them... Pika you're definitely scum based off this. There no way scum would point out a fellow scum member with the chance that everyone changes their vote and lynches their budy.

Vote: Pika_pika42

Oh! Eresh must have hidden behind Caps yeah? And then Caps must have been targeted. Okay I understand why two people died now, all good.

Yeah, I hate to say it since I was leaning on trusting him for a while, but I think it has to be Pika_pika. I just really doubt that there would've been two mafia neighbors in that neighbor group. At that point, it's pretty much a mini-mafia chat and I don't think I've ever seen a neighbor group do something like that. Plus, NightWing is the un-counterclaimed miller, if I remember correctly. We also can reasonably assume that the final mafia has to be at least a roleblocker given what kept happening to Max, since I doubt that was the work of TheCapsFan every single night.

And on the note of the roleblocker:
Pika_pika42 said:
1) If I choose to block my shot, It has a specific percentage of making me bulletproof for the night phase.
2) If I choose to play a shot, it has a specific percentage of blocking whoever targets me that night.
3) If I choose to swing my bat, it has a specific percentage of stripping a person (who targets me that night) of their role for 2 nights. It also has a specific percentage of me dying in case I choose to swing the bat.
The second ability sounds like a roleblocker.

The first is bulletproof, though we already had MegaPod flip confirmed as a bulletproof for town.

The third is honestly really weird in general. If it's true, the first part sounds more beneficial to scum than town to me since there's more town than mafia in a game and this has been role madness, with town having a lot of night actions that could be stripped. Abilities 2 and 3 together are pretty scummy when we know we haven't seen a scum roleblocker flip. I feel like 75% confident that it's gotta be Pika over NightWing. If it's NightWing, then good game honestly.

VOTE: Pika_pika42

Oh I just remembered, since it's the last phase, I should probably just full claim since my usefulness is at an end anyway.

My Mecha Pilot ability gave me two killing shots, but I had some options in how to use them. I could use them both as normal vig shots or make myself a bomb on the nights used. When Space died, my ability became unblockable, but by that point I'd already used up one shot as my vig on MegaPod on N2, and the other one I saved until last phase hoping I'd be the NK and take down the last mafia as a functional bomb. I hoped being very quiet and cage-y about my ability might be enough to make mafia think I had something dangerous and worth killing, but unfortunately that didn't happen.

Yup it's Pika, I can see that now.

[Vote] Pika_pika42

Was that hammer? JD, being confirmed Town, the least you could do was wait for a defence before hammering a phase.

Congrats FA. I am really impressed by your playstyle. You have played an almost perfect game as scum. Even if the Town loses here, I wouldn't be that bummed up as you have played an exceptional game.

Vote: FinalArcadia Just in case.

I claimed my role and haven't modified any part about it. FA, claimed a Vig and has now modified it to a custom bomb, knowing well that the game wouldn't be in the last phase if a Vig existed in the game, they have conveniently modified their claim.

If I was scum!Roleblocker, why would I even include that possibility in my supposed fake-claim when the existence of a Scum!Roleblocker was almost confirmed, with Max not getting any results other than on N1.

Nightwing, you were in the same situation in Voltron Mafia. You know how good FA is with words, right? Yet you played right into their hands once again. Sorry if it sounds harsh but we all should learn something from our mistakes and try not to repeat them. You were playing really well until the end where you ended up making the same mistake.

Nightwing, you were in the same situation in Voltron Mafia. You know how good FA is with words, right? Yet you played right into their hands once again. Sorry if it sounds harsh but we all should learn something from our mistakes and try not to repeat them. You were playing really well until the end where you ended up making the same mistake.
Oh Lordy, don't bring that up again. Look Pika, i'm pretty sure you're mafia. If FA flips scum then...grrrr, but in all seriousness if FA is scum then gg to them (I may never trust them again, in fact I WILL never trust them again) and if you're scum then gg to you as well. You've managed to stay under the radar.

Also, I voted before FA voted so I'm not exactly playing into her hands this time. So if FA is scum then I'm sorry for starting the wrong bandwagon (but hopefully my gut is correct in this instance).

This probably doesn't matter anymore, but just to clarify, I never modified my claim. I always said that there was more to it ever since I said I was the Mecha Pilot, and noted that I had used a vig shot. And as I explained this phase, I had the option to be a bomb with the remaining use I had, which is why I didn't want to say that aspect of my role since bomb is useless if the ability is known since no one in their right mind would try to kill me knowing that. And bomb felt more useful than a 2nd vig shot odds-wise to me, especially in hindsight since I honestly was leaning toward it being Ereshkigal as the final scum out of paranoia until this phase.
Would you prefer if the phase was full length or shortened?
I also say shortened if that's okay for you!

Back
Top Bottom