• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite fire type

I always have difficulty choosing between the four Fire types in the Red/Blue exclusive Fire Stone evolution families. I love them all. If I had to choose, though, I would go with Arcanine, possible?

Torkoal.

Though Blaziken, Ninetales, Arcanine and Charizard are all joint second.

I don't really use fire types much but Ninetails, beauitful and unique pokemon, especially with its 9 tails and its color. Also probably Torchic line

I don't really use fire types much but Ninetails, beauitful and unique pokemon, especially with its 9 tails and its color.
I wouldn't go with "unique," as it's more or less lifted straight from Japanese mythology, but it is most certainly is beautiful. It's pretty much as close to hot as something can get without walking on two legs. :p

This one is hard for me since I always loved Fire-Types, but if I had to pick a favorite it would have to be Charizard.

Other fire-types I always loved are:
Arcanine
Houndoom
Entei
Torkoal
and Infernape

Mine have to be Arcanine, Houndoom, Ninetails, Typhlosion and Charizard. Infernape is pretty awesome to.

I never really liked many Fire-type pokemon. The only one I liked up until 4th Gen was Typhlosion, but I love the design on Infernape.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom