• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite Pokémon game?

Which is your favourite (main series & related) Pokémon game?

• Red (Japanese)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green (Japanese)

• Blue (Japanese)

• Red

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Blue

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Yellow

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Stadium

• Gold

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Silver

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Crystal

• Stadium 2

• Ruby

• Sapphire

• Emerald

Votes: 18 11.4%
  • FireRed

• LeafGreen

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Box

• Colosseum

• XD: Gale of Darkness

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Diamond

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Pearl

• Platinum

Votes: 22 13.9%
  • HeartGold

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • SoulSilver

Votes: 21 13.3%
  • Battle Revolution

• My Pokémon Ranch

• Black

Votes: 13 8.2%
  • White

Votes: 18 11.4%

• Total voters
Re: What is ur favorite portable pokemon game of all time and why?

Firered. Because its like gen 1 but for gba and ds and with good graphics. And its fun as well.

Mine was crystal. Im not sure but there was something about it that I just liked.

Yellow, because it was the good ol' and original stuff.

IDk bout that but i am a true Red Pokemaster. Started when i was five and still play it (lack of running sucks) First pokemon game i got pokedex filled up (gold and ruby are others). RED FTW!!!

I'd have to say Silver because it was my first foray in to Pokemon. I am split with Platinum though. It is just so robust. That's all gonna change when HGSS come out ^_^

GSC for the Pokèmon.
Platinum for the gameplay and online trading:3

When HeartGold and SoulSilver come out I predict they will be my favorites XD Having the 2. gen Pokèmon in a 4. Gen game.

GSC. Favorite region, and just overall fun.

Emerald. Because it had Rayquaza in the actual story and the battle frontier was introduced.

I was going to pick Yellow, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald, but since I can only choose one, I voted for Emerald. So many memories with that game.

top 3

1. Emerald
2. Platinum
3. Crystal

What is your all time favorite poke man game..?

Hi to all

Here is your thread where you can write the name of any pokman game that you like most .Lets skip mine because I have just started playing this game..

Last edited:
Re: What is your all time favorite poke man game..?

I'm sure there is a million threads like this but Pokemon Stadium 2 was by far the best.

Platinum, Pokemon Colosseum, and Pokemon XD fo sho....Platinum being my most favorite.

I've never tried this "poke man" you speak of...

On another note my favorite Pokèmon game is probably Platinum, SoulSilver (though I haven't played it yet, but I've played Gold and Platinum and seeing both together (Jotho+Gen IV-graphics and gameplay) would be awesome) maybe Colloseum but I haven't completed that one yet. But I do love the fact that it has a more original story than the others (and for a console game, HAVING a story-mode is great in itself)

Pokémon XD, Colosseum, and the old games, Red, Blue and Yellow. ^^

The original Ranger.

Ummmm Colloseum cause of the 3-D pokemon and battle music plus the bad guys in this one were the most bad of all pokemon games shutting away their hearts to be fighting machines how cruel!! and XD because you got to fight the bad guys for most of the whole game plus purifying the shadow pokemon was a little easier than colloseum

Hmmm... Red, Yellow, Stadium, Collesium, XD:Gale of Darkness, Silver, Crystal, Emerald, Snap, PMD(All), Diamond,and Platinum

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Always the latest one, so currently it's HG/SS.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom