• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your favourite Pokémon?

Re: what is your favorite pokemon

There are too many, but e.g. Charmander line, Magneton, Eevee, Ho-Oh, Ralts, Froslass and Electivire stand out better than others.

I really like Shinx, but in the games if one doesn't evolve Shinx it would end up... *sob*

Combusken.

However, Probopass has been getting awfully close to knocking it from it's perch recently, the fiend. It'll never happen though!

It's constantly changing for me. For some reason I really like Slowpoke at the moment, and I don't know why...

Blastoise, Gardevoir, Sharpedo, among some other assorted pokes.

All pink amorphous blob Pokemon. (Blissey, Lickilicky, Clefable, ect.)

mine has got to be rayquaza hehe rayquaza is like the best pokemon eva :XD:

Either Espeon or Glaceon or Dragonair. It's really hard to choose an absolute favorite.

Well, that all depends whether or not we're talking starter, regular, legendary, or favourite overall Pokemon.

My favourite starter Pokemon would be Cyndaquil.

My favourite regular Pokemon would be Raichu. Not Pikachu; just Raichu.

My favourite legendary Pokemon would be Darkrai.

And my favourite overall Pokemon would be...

Darkrai.

Ever since the tenth movie he's been my favourite. And I doubt that'll change any time soon. :)

I've always been a fan of Staryu. It was the first Pokemon card I ever got, and its really what got me into Pokemon in the first place. As time has gone on I have also found myself liking Pikachu, Pichu, and Piplup.

I'd say Electrode, but I'm against Gen 1-2 at the moment. >(

Right now, I'd guess it would be Lucario. Just an awesome Pokemon, neat design, decent stats, and just...overall awesome. Yeah.

Arcanine, Hitmonchan, and Gyarados; don't make me choose.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom