• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

When I found out that the regular trainers after the E4 have Lv. 65 PKMN. I was like, "NO WAI! You mean I gotta train my 'Mons to that level?! F--K!!"

How that's even possible, and how the Big N expects us to just waltz onto Route 11 and survive, I don't know.

You don't have to train them up that high. With liberal use of pokecenters, you can sweep them pretty easily with Lv 50 'mons.

You don't have to train them up that high. With liberal use of pokecenters, you can sweep them pretty easily with Lv 50 'mons.

Meh, I figured "Might as well," and trained 'em up to Lv. 55.

Though, admittedly, it was kinda funny how the highest level 'Mon was a Croagunk. Wimp.

The NPCs should know a little something about type effectiveness.

It annoys me when NPCs actually use strategy. Mostly because I'm lazy and like to steamroll through the games, because all the NPCs suck.
Also this. DEFINITELY THIS. I'm lazy, I think NPCs suck, And like to steamroll through the games too! XD

Last edited:
A Cinccino used Aqua Tail on me in the Subway... Why the heck are Subway trainers breeding their Pokemon?

When a dust cloud is generated in the cave entrance.

Meaning I must exit and re-enter the cave.

Oh! One that I completely forgot: Leafeon in PokePark Wii. STUPIDLY FUCKING FAST. And I didn't find out you could upgrade the dash until much later. X_X; Why me?

Hilda is so stupid in the Multi Subway. Her Sawk one time spammed Close Combat... ON A SWOOBAT.

Really? Hilbert's pretty good at battling, the only mistake he ever made was to not make his Bouffalant use Earthquake on a Garbodor and a Galvantula when I had my Hydreigon out.

I didn't even need centers ^_^

But I agree. Subway NPC sucks. Do useful stuff dammit.

the time i was battling the galactic commanders up on mount coronet with barry.
he kept stockpiling. by the time he finished i'd already beaten them. thanks for nothing.

the time i was battling the galactic commanders up on mount coronet with barry.
he kept stockpiling. by the time he finished i'd already beaten them. thanks for nothing.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I hate the AI in these games. The I in AI is a misnomer, they don't have any intelligence DX

I call it... the AS.

hurristat: Then again, my Pokemon are always underleveled. Such as how N fell without any pokemon abouve 50, and I didn't want Zekrom to gain any exp... xD

Krookodile for the win.

Any time an Umbreon appears in the Battle Subway. Unless you have a REALLY Powerful Fighting or Bug-type, it'll Curse spam so much that it takes forever to kill.

Both times I've encountered on in the Super Single Subway, the match had extended for 40+ more rounds.

Any time an Umbreon appears in the Battle Subway. Unless you have a REALLY Powerful Fighting or Bug-type, it'll Curse spam so much that it takes forever to kill.

Both times I've encountered on in the Super Single Subway, the match had extended for 40+ more rounds.

OMG Karen's Umbreon does the same thing in the Gen IV elite four... it's extremely obnoxious...

Similar to my post about how I hate it when the NPCs use strategy, I hate it when they switch out pokemon as well! grrr

I started a new game on my LeafGreen version. I forgot where the secret house was in the safari zone, and when I finally found it and I'm two steps away from the guy that gives you the HM, my time gets over and I have to restart.

Does discovering your DS has run out of power before you saved count? :/

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom