• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Here's one I just had recently. I was training my Flygon and noticed that it could use a new move to replace a useless one. After checking it out on Bulbapedia, I realized that if I had trained it right as a Trapinch, I could have tought it Fissure.
Not a big deal over all, but it still makes me rage a bit :I

Here's one I just had recently. I was training my Flygon and noticed that it could use a new move to replace a useless one. After checking it out on Bulbapedia, I realized that if I had trained it right as a Trapinch, I could have tought it Fissure.
Not a big deal over all, but it still makes me rage a bit :I

Fissure isn't that good of a move. It's an OHKO, sure, but it only has a 30% chance of hitting something. You're better off with earthquake.

Does discovering your DS has run out of power before you saved count? :/
im not 100% sure about that it's only fuuuuu if u almost threw ur ds through the window hit an old lady that made her bump into i pill of molotav and destoryed half your suburb then only then dies it count as an ffffuuuuuuuuuuuu

I have a 'fuuu' moment every time my Pokemon Red goes retarded and my Charmander doesn't learn Ember at level 7... >.> ;
Poor little Charmander, he be sped. D:

OH, and one time I went on a Legendary hunt in Silver, trying to catch Suicune, and when I FINALLY caught up to him I realized I forgot to bring something to catch him WITH. ...xD It was the most shameful moment of my life.

Trying to catch Metagross in the Giant Chasm (Or anywhere else, for that matter) is a total FUUUUU moment.

Last edited:
Catching Metagross in the Giant Chasm (Or anywhere else, for that matter) is a total FUUUUU moment.

How so? Isn't it an accomplishment? Especially considering the low catch rate...

Anyway, my latest one is discovering I have no Pokémon that can take on Jasmine in SS Nuzlocke.

How so? Isn't it an accomplishment? Especially considering the low catch rate...

No, I meant TRYING to catch one. Those things eat up Dusk Balls and Ultra Balls like no other non-legendary Pokemon can.

EDIT: I just checked the catch rates, and apparently Metagross and Arceus both have the same catch rate :/

When i searched for a Ralts for ten minutes and accidently ended up KO'ing it through a critical hit.

See battle video 15-54312-84335. Freaking Meganium in the Battle Subway with... Oh man, you have to see it (feel free to skip frames 20-60, they're nothing special). We won, but man was that ever annoying.

On G/S/C, When you forget to swap to an empty box and find a rare/shiny Pokemon D:

I got the unluckiest Petilil/Lilligant of all time. When she was going to win, the foe got a critical hit and fainted. Three times in a row. And then the following sequence with my Archen, against an underleveled Emolga:

Emolga used Double Team!
Archen used Ancient Power... failed.
Emolga used Double Team!
Archen used Ancient Power... failed.
Emolga used Shock Wave! Archen barely endured with about 2-3 HP, despite holding an Eviolite.
Archen used Ancient Power... it hit. but Emolga survived with a miserable amount of HP.
"OK, this is not going anywhere... Emolga is faster and if I heal Archen I'll get another Shock Wave and return to the same potition. Retreat Archen"
Emolga used Pursuit.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Last edited:
EV training my Galvantula for an hour, then I realized that it already had max EVs already to begin with. :dodgy:

Lots of rage-worthy moments for me. For example, in GSC, the battle with Whitney; specifically, her Miltank- even more specifically, when it used Rollout. I have never raged harder at a Pokemon game in my life. When it came time to fight Whitney in SoulSilver, I dreaded that moment. She never used Rollout; instead, she spammed Milk Drink any time it got below 50% health.

When I lost to the champion in pearl. At the time, I didn't know that you had to start over from the first elite four member.

sometimes I just yell "FUUUU-" whenever I run into a wild pokemon, just to annoy my brother.
ok, this time for real.

I was about to face the elite four in pokemon sapphire, and right after I went through the doors, I realized that I only had 5 full restores, and 1 potion. "FUUUUU-" and somehow, I actually beat them! and the Champion! me-:cheers:-blaziken

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom