• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Getting the Ability Capsule...and then realizing that I'm going to need to grind it out in the Battle Maison to get even more of them. <cue enraged scream>

*sigh*...doing this for my army and they deserve it...

In the Battle Maison I was wiped by a Lumineon...and I mean wiped. I couldn't get a hit off and it just destroyed my team. I wanted to cry.

The "Insult to Injury" moment: the game asked if I wanted to save that as a battle vid. My response? "<expletive> NO!"

The "Salt in the Wounds" moment: I go to feed my Golurk, who happened to be in that battle. Instead of being asleep, he has his back turned to me. I couldn't say that I blamed him. I felt terrible.

This is why I love Dry Skin Heliolisk on a rain team.

When accessing the Pokémon Bank. I accidentally asked Brigette to transfer the Poké Miles instead of letting them rack up. So much for getting battle points... Now I have to wait a little more...

Oh, I remember one. I found what I thought was a shiny Hippowdon on that route in X/Y you have to ride a Rhyhorn through, not knowing it had gender-specific colorings. I accidentally burned it and it fainted and I was just pissed for about an hour before I thought to check my dex and see if shiny Hippodon was registered. It wasn't, but female Hippowdon was!

Bruno's Hitmontop uses Detect five times in a row. It doesn't fail once. After all 5 Detects, "Noctowl used Fly! But it missed!" FUUUUUUUUUUU

Losing to Elesa because she got a crit in the last second... ugh, as if that hadn't been annoying enough with the Volt Switch and the Static...

In my Y version (main one), I ran into a Horde encounter: 4 Heatmor and 1 SHINY Durant. Guess what happened next. That was the second Horde Shiny I had found, and, well... it got roasted to extra crispy by the Heatmors, making it the only Shiny I've encountered in Y that I lost. *whimpers*

My Pokemon managed to paralyse a difficult opponent... only for Synchronize to trigger and paralyse my Pokemon as well. Mine loses the next few turns to paralysis, my opponent does not, and then it's all over...

Lost a shiny eevee in safari.
>Doublade used false swipe, eevee left with one HP.
>Wild eevee used take down

Great, just great.

When accessing the Pokémon Bank. I accidentally asked Brigette to transfer the Poké Miles instead of letting them rack up. So much for getting battle points... Now I have to wait a little more...
In my case, I have to wait until my Miles end with a four or lower. It's rounded down and not up so in my case--I have 79 miles--I have to wait or I'll end up losing out, which is just annoying.
In my Y version (main one), I ran into a Horde encounter: 4 Heatmor and 1 SHINY Durant. Guess what happened next. That was the second Horde Shiny I had found, and, well... it got roasted to extra crispy by the Heatmors, making it the only Shiny I've encountered in Y that I lost. *whimpers*
I'd declare open season on Heatmor. Not kidding. Every time I'd see it, I'd destroy it thoroughly and laugh evilly. I do this with Bidoof, since they kept breaking my Poke Radar chains in Pearl.

Current FUUUUUUUUUUU~!! moment:
Shiny Sawk, where the slag are you? I've been using level 3 Encounter Powers and running through the Friend Safari every single day. I got nothing. You haven't even stuck your head out once. C'mon, I'll give you a great home with a nice comfy Luxury Ball and I'll feed you tons of pastries and pat your head every day...why won't you show up and say hi? ;-;

In my case, I have to wait until my Miles end with a four or lower. It's rounded down and not up so in my case--I have 79 miles--I have to wait or I'll end up losing out, which is just annoying.
I'd declare open season on Heatmor. Not kidding. Every time I'd see it, I'd destroy it thoroughly and laugh evilly. I do this with Bidoof, since they kept breaking my Poke Radar chains in Pearl.

Current FUUUUUUUUUUU~!! moment:
Shiny Sawk, where the slag are you? I've been using level 3 Encounter Powers and running through the Friend Safari every single day. I got nothing. You haven't even stuck your head out once. C'mon, I'll give you a great home with a nice comfy Luxury Ball and I'll feed you tons of pastries and pat your head every day...why won't you show up and say hi? ;-;

These situations are where Synchronoise is actually useful

out-of-game example, a few days ago I ended up losing my physical copy of Pokemon X, I downloaded a copy so I'll have to start over.

what makes it a "FUUU" moment? I had transferred a lot of good pokemon from previous gens onto that card, and made the mistake of NOT putting them in my bank when i logged on and decided to add an annual pass to it since the trial expired... the only thing I can't get again is the Discount Coupon, since a friend is offering to let me have his Blazikenite Mega Stone(he dislikes Blaziken, which contrasts me, it's my favorite Pokemon). among them was a SPACE C Deoxys, a Mew, and a few of my best battlers... now I have to start over from scratch, as well as get the game sync ID deleted... somehow.

Got wrecked in Maison Super Triples. My thoughts:

1) Pinsir is now my most hated Pokémon ever. One of those *random noun not acceptable for the forums* kept Malamar from touching the opponent's Krookodile. Curse that 4x weakness!
2) In the end, my Dragonite barely survived said Krookodile's Stone edge. Tried finishing it off with a Weakness Policy infused Extreme Speed, but it wasn't enough, as the Krookodile happily finishes off my run.

If it wasn't for THAT PINSIR. :bash:

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom